Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting D/C on the loading screen

Discussion on Getting D/C on the loading screen within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting D/C on the loading screen

I'm running wall hack, speed hack, and vac hack.

But when I try to login everything goes fine until it starts loading the map, it'll get just about all the way and then say "Disconnected from the server" and shuts the game out >_<

Anyone else having this problem? and if so any solutions to it that are known?
Old 08/26/2008, 19:03   #2

do you use game guard killer?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 19:05   #3

Yeah I use the one that looks like a spaceship ha
Old 08/26/2008, 19:06   #4

go back to the dame guard killer thread u just need to update your to v1.2 and read through the GG killer thread and you will be sorted
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2008, 19:12   #5

testing it out right now, I feel like an idiot for that. It was all working fine last night and woke up and kinda ****** me off. Thanks for the help though.

And that worked.
Old 08/26/2008, 19:32   #6

happy to help
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Loading screen
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do you change the loading screen on your pserver when you start the conquer.exe like: co.exe-loading screen-login screen how do your change the picture of the loading screen?
chaing loading screen ..
03/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
hello . i am here to ask something about the loading screen . well i think my script .txt file ( i dont know were is that ) loads the loading screen on texture/ui/game/loading/credit_001.dds were can i find the script for loading screen and change the location for loading this on other location . for example i want to move to to . texture/ui/game/loading/dekaronload.dds and it will load the loading screen i have . thx . :mofo:
new loading screen
02/12/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Hey also als 1 ich habe den nicht gemacht ..... öhm wenn das als flammig glit nimm ich direkt pic und link raus.... ich weiß ja net ob das alles so gut is aber hier schon ma nen pic von alle dem http://i50.tinypic.com/bi9c2b.jpg so wer es haben will hier der link.... http://www.mediafire.com /?gklrtwyzvlj
Loading Screen
03/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
how do you edit the loading screen in the difference server files like silkbotter did? and how do you change the server name?
Loading up screen (autopatch)
08/10/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok this willl do what the title says and dont say every1 all ready knows this, i know alot of people do but for the people thatt dont know how . They can read this guide. Go to C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;data&#092;AutoPatch_pic and there is 3 files in the folder named 1,2 and 3 move them out of this folder and put them anywhere (or delete them) then name the pictures you want to appear instead of those 1,2 and 3 like the other ones were.Now you need to save these new pictures in the same...