Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Wardogs
You last visited: Today at 08:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for the most reliable aimbot + ESP

Discussion on Looking for the most reliable aimbot + ESP within the Wardogs forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Looking for the most reliable aimbot + ESP

I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
Speculation is offline  
Old   #2
 
RW9's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 1
If you don't care about exploits and extra features go with kernaim
External but ESP is smooth
RW9 is offline  
Old   #3



 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,366
Received Thanks: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
Krad3z3 is offline  
Old   #4


 
elite*gold: 243
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 197
Received Thanks: 3
Arcane External is the closest match in our lineup if you want a straightforward aimbot and ESP setup without unnecessary extras.

I won’t promise guaranteed long-term safety, but you can check the current status and full details here:

EPVP Product link

CookieBunker is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
Interested as well
dingling23 is offline  
Old   #6
 
iSkill3d's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
I can give you free trial on Aim Master. Has everything you are asking for.
Such a sweetie pie
iSkill3d is offline  
Old   #7



 
PERCS TOOLS's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 354
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 459
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speculation View Post
I’m only looking for aimbot and ESP. I don’t care about extra features. I want the option with the best long-term track record, a smooth 1:1 ESP with no noticeable delay, and a simple setup. Subtle/legit-style aim is preferred over anything obvious. Recommendations with a proven history are what I’m after. Thank you!
Our chair is pretty solid for a lot of features, no frame drops, constantly new exploits are being added/updated, check us out!
Halloween shop discount: PERCFEST15 15% OFF ALL MONTH!

PERCS TOOLS is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for most secure valorant cheat/Looking for most secure way to cheat in val
08/28/2026 - Valorant - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I'm considerably new to cheating in Val. Ive been doing some reading, but honestly, it's a bit overwhelming with all the different providers, and conflicting information. My main priority is security, I understand that no cheat is 100% undetectable, but i want to get as close to that as possible. I have seen people talking about 2pc cheats, DMA as well as external but idk which one is the most secure. There are cheats that run directly on your main PC, and then there are more...
[Selling] 🎯 [ValoMacro] THE MOST RELIABLE VALORANT COLOR AIMBOT + NO RECOIL MACRO | 100% UNDET
03/26/2026 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
🔗 GET STARTED NOW 🌐 Website: https://valomacro.com 🎥 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO4Qb-kAHD0&t= 2s 💬 Discord: https://discord.gg/valomacro 🛡️ STOP LOSING GUNFIGHTS. START DOMINATING RANKED. Let's be honest—Valorant's recoil system is brutal. One moment you're lining up the perfect headshot, the next your spray is all over the wall. I was stuck in Platinum for months, constantly losing duels I should've won. Then I found ValoMacro. Two products. One goal: Make you...
looking for the most reliable and safest cheats
12/29/2025 - ARC Raiders Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Im looking for the most reliable and working cheats, something that hasn't been detected so far, preferred recommendations of people who are currently using it. Must be safe, don't want to get my acc banned must work on win 11 pro 25H2
[Selling] [DMA]🌕EVO/RAYV2<AIMBOT,ESP,MOST RELIABLE>💻Win10-11 🚚Inst. Delivery Through email
04/25/2025 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
EVO/RAY V2 EVO 1 DAY $8 1 WEEK $18.99 1 MONTH $48.00 FOR RAYV2 PLEASE JOIN DISCORD N OPEN TICKET TO PURCHASE! CHEAPEST ON MARKET N MOST RELIABLE WITH BEST AFTER SALES SERVICE, Each product is owner-tested to guarantee reliability and ease of use for our clients



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.