Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Wardogs
You last visited: Today at 22:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Old Guy looking for the right cheat

Discussion on Old Guy looking for the right cheat within the Wardogs forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Old Guy looking for the right cheat

I am a long time user of a great cheat in Tarkov. I think I was spoiled by a GREAT provider for that game. I have been a customer of that cheat for over 4 years. I am looking for something similar.

I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.

Things I have and/or am looking for:

I would like to pay with credit card.

I only have 1 PC.

ESP with data like gun and armor level (data is great, but not mandatory).
Mini-map and full map with enemy location icons, if possible.
Recoil Control.

Secondary things I rarely, but would use if they are there are:
Aimbot
Chams

Friendly and patient customer support. I am an old guy. Some things I can do easy. Something are harder.

Can anyone help me out here?
EFTNooblet is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 6
Kernaim and Unnamed have one day keys and features you're looking for
There's like 2 or 3 other good cheats but they don't have 1 day key
JuanKing is offline  
Old   #3



 
intimo's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 345
Received Thanks: 114
Hey, feel free to check this list as well. I don't think there should be any real issues at this point.

intimo is offline  
Old   #4


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,354
Received Thanks: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTNooblet View Post
I am a long time user of a great cheat in Tarkov. I think I was spoiled by a GREAT provider for that game. I have been a customer of that cheat for over 4 years. I am looking for something similar.

I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.

Things I have and/or am looking for:

I would like to pay with credit card.

I only have 1 PC.

ESP with data like gun and armor level (data is great, but not mandatory).
Mini-map and full map with enemy location icons, if possible.
Recoil Control.

Secondary things I rarely, but would use if they are there are:
Aimbot
Chams

Friendly and patient customer support. I am an old guy. Some things I can do easy. Something are harder.

Can anyone help me out here?
I can give you trial license for Aim Master if you are still looking for a cheat. We have all mentioned features.
Krad3z3 is online now  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 3


best cheat i've used on takrov, and wardogs.
swagmonsterx is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
If you find a good one let us know which one you went with because I've also been looking and tbh, I'm not gonna trust anyone shilling their own product. It just reeks of desperation.
HerpyHerp is online now  
Old   #7


 
Krad3z3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 213
Join Date: May 2024
Posts: 1,354
Received Thanks: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpyHerp View Post
If you find a good one let us know which one you went with because I've also been looking and tbh, I'm not gonna trust anyone shilling their own product. It just reeks of desperation.
Doesnt mean anyone is desperate, game is running with garbage anticheat. Pretty much all cheats are fine to use, some better some worse quality. Seller recommending own product is not desperation, just reaching more potential users.

Most sellers do it, nothing bad.
Krad3z3 is online now  
Old   #8


 
elite*gold: 807
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 3
For a 1-PC setup with a 1-day option, Arcane is a close fit: €4.99/day, instant delivery, card payments, aimbot and ESP with weapon/team/distance data. It doesn’t list full-map radar, recoil control or chams, so confirm those features with support first.

EPVP:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wa...riggerbot.html

CookieBunker is online now  
Old   #9

 
ZeroGrind's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFTNooblet View Post
I would like to be able to buy a 1-day use, or get a trial. This will be my 4th attempt at trying to find a product that has decent customer support, and all the features I am looking for.

So far I have either had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid, not gotten the features important to me, or the suppliers website has been down.
4th attempt? "had to wait 2-3 days once I've paid" + "website down" wtf
I hope you got your money back

Have you bought from known sellers? Most of them won't give you a trial. If they gave one to everyone who asked it wouldn't be worth it for them, with all the potential abuse and stuff I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanKing View Post
Kernaim and Unnamed have one day keys and features you're looking for
There's like 2 or 3 other good cheats but they don't have 1 day key
I'd also recommend Kern, I'm using it too. Division is worth considering as well
They don't have 1 day keys right now but I'm pretty sure they used to sell them. So maybe he can ask and buy one
ZeroGrind is online now  
Reply

« game crashing | - »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Using the exit npc guy in lab as repair guy
05/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Since they fixed repair anywhere, I had a new quesiton with repairing in lab. When you use tobo, you have to be near an npc, well does the guy you can ask to leave lab 4 count as a npc? Just thought I'd throw that out.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.