You’re reselling DMA Zorvex, great guys dont get me wrong. But they do not have helicopter aimbot so thats a lie. I cannot see that you’re selling any other dma provider, so you’re trying to lie about the features in the products you’re selling.
You’re reselling DMA Zorvex, great guys dont get me wrong. But they do not have helicopter aimbot so thats a lie. I cannot see that you’re selling any other dma provider, so you’re trying to lie about the features in the products you’re selling.
You’re reselling DMA Zorvex, great guys dont get me wrong. But they do not have helicopter aimbot so thats a lie. I cannot see that you’re selling any other dma provider, so you’re trying to lie about the features in the products you’re selling.
Noticed how i said our External does it. Yeah bro.. im lying lmao look below
we have an external that does that job just fine.
here some proof since i "LIE" https://imgur.com/pd4Dc3T
Just wanted to say a lot of users and customers across all platforms are asking for this.
Magic Bullet / Bullet TP is a rage feature and get's you banned. This is not up for debate the whole lobby will report you. The killcam is the sky and wardogs players have caught on now it is cheats. The first weeks of the game it could be passed off as a visual bug but not anymore.
A genuine silent aim with FOV slider to be used with the little birds mini guns would be ground breaking and the provider who does this will take enermous market share.
Just wanted to say a lot of users and customers across all platforms are asking for this.
Magic Bullet / Bullet TP is a rage feature and get's you banned. This is not up for debate the whole lobby will report you. The killcam is the sky and wardogs players have caught on now it is cheats. The first weeks of the game it could be passed off as a visual bug but not anymore.
A genuine silent aim with FOV slider to be used with the little birds mini guns would be ground breaking and the provider who does this will take enermous market share.
As long as you can fly and your movements in the helicopter look legitimate, you won't get banned (not yet). I'm a Level 33 pilot and do nothing but Bullet TP with the minigun helicopter.
I have a small FOV for the Bullet TP in the helicopter, and the nose always has to be pointing roughly at the enemy. Then you shoot, and the enemy goes down. ^^
Sorry about the bitrate. I didn't realize until it was too late that my OBS settings were totally messed up, but I don't have time to re-record it. I can record a nice version of it later.
I'm flying around like this all the time. I'm level 79 or 80, and my pilot level is 33.
And what you’re showing in that picture of yours is not heli aimbot. Its silent aim and magic bullet. Thats a whole different thing.
You even answerd a customer, describing a heli aimbot and how it works.
our external has 4 different options for aimbot. you specifically said AIMBOT even if its rage it falls underneath the same category. We have: Vector, silent p (new)old silent and Rage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiggz
Just wanted to say a lot of users and customers across all platforms are asking for this.
Magic Bullet / Bullet TP is a rage feature and get's you banned. This is not up for debate the whole lobby will report you. The killcam is the sky and wardogs players have caught on now it is cheats. The first weeks of the game it could be passed off as a visual bug but not anymore.
A genuine silent aim with FOV slider to be used with the little birds mini guns would be ground breaking and the provider who does this will take enermous market share.
I play with fov of 40 with rage on no recoil no spread no sway. average 40/50 kills a game and am fine PERSONALLY. Whole game is based on reports. you can use any aimbot you want if you are blatant ofc you will be called out, but you can get away with anything if you shoot them being visible out in the open from 100/250 meters.
As long as you can fly and your movements in the helicopter look legitimate, you won't get banned (not yet). I'm a Level 33 pilot and do nothing but Bullet TP with the minigun helicopter.
I have a small FOV for the Bullet TP in the helicopter, and the nose always has to be pointing roughly at the enemy. Then you shoot, and the enemy goes down. ^^
Sorry about the bitrate. I didn't realize until it was too late that my OBS settings were totally messed up, but I don't have time to re-record it. I can record a nice version of it later.
I'm flying around like this all the time. I'm level 79 or 80, and my pilot level is 33.
Exactly perfect example lol
You can be legit with "rage aimbot" with tiny FOV settings, people saying "this is not up for debate" well how come i aint banned at level 80 and dont get called out? Weird huh
Arma3 silent aim on Vehicle agains vehicle 04/16/2024 - ArmA - 1 Replies Hay guys, some time ago round about two years I used the Cheat of Proofcore to kill enemy vehicles on KOTH with with silentaim. This wasn’t a feature of the cheat it was more like a bug or something. But it was crazy cool. To fly around in a jet on koth and do silent aim with all the weapon the jets had available.
But sadly proofcore did an update to their cheat to make it more user friendly, and added some variable stuff to it. After that update u were no longer able to silentaim with jets...
[Frage] Aimbot-Hack für Heli-Rakets? 03/06/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies hey leute,
wollte mal wissen ob es ein Aimbot-Hack für Helis/Flugzeuge gibt? Sodass man z.b. alle rakets trifft etc.
Ist kein Hack-Request, möchte nur wissen ob es sowas wirklich gibt.
gruß