Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Ball Z Artwork - End Cell Saga - Snes Scene (+ Tips) (Goku & Gohan)

Discussion on Dragon Ball Z Artwork - End Cell Saga - Snes Scene (+ Tips) (Goku & Gohan) within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragon Ball Z Artwork - End Cell Saga - Snes Scene (+ Tips) (Goku & Gohan)

Hello friends, it is a pleasure to participate in the forum, I am a designer, student and fan of the forum, I would like to present, if possible, my speed -art drawing of DragonBall Z, a drawing done by me in pencil and paper recently.
Referring to the saga of Cell, and reproducing an early scene of the old game of Super Nintendo: Dragon Ball Z 2 Super Butoden.
I hope you enjoy it, evaluate it and if you would like to present your own design for us to evaluate
Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Steam/Warportal dragon saga account Lv >70 Preferably Dragon knight
02/28/2016 - Dragonica Trading - 0 Replies
I am keen on purchasing a warportal/steam dragon saga account that is above lv 70. Add me on facebook :Joel Chong Mousehunt(has a picture of a white tiger cub) if you are selling. thanks :)
Is it safe to use 8 ball pool longline hacks ? Any tips ?
08/19/2014 - Facebook - 8 Replies
Hello, I see alot of Miniclip 8 ball Pool Longline hacks (Cheat Engine, Fiddler), but I also see alot of people, who complain that their money was suspended. It's possible to use it without penalty ? Any tips ? Thanks.
Gohan vs. Cell AMV [HD] ---- My Apocalypse
03/21/2012 - Anime & Manga - 3 Replies
Gohan vs. Cell AMV ---- My Apocalypse - YouTube Ich weiß, das "RTL II" nervt ein bisschen, aber mein Arbeitsspeicher hat bei den DVDs gestresst.