PW packet capturing software 08/01/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies I'm working on pw packets discovery, and half of it is done I believe. Now I need to use some packet capturing software that can be easily adapted with my approach. If anyone can recommend me this king of soft it will be greatly appreciated.
What is out of the question:
- wpe: closed source, poor functionality. It can be adapted but will requre some workaround and hacks with its attach mechanism and winsock hooking
- rpe: great functionality but closed source too - same problems. I was...
Packet Capturing, Editing and Sending 09/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Is it possible to capture, send and edit packets for Conquer through a packet sniffer (eg:Ethernet) or will I have to write my own proxy to do it? If you can use a packet sniffer, what would be the best one to use?
Capturing flag in AB / AV without the red swirl 05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Go into AB
go and capture a flag by right-clicking at it.
In the beginning you should see a red swirl indicitating the flag is being captured.
When you see the whirl, look away at an enemy that's far away by right clicking on them
Red whirl will stop, yet you are still capturing the flag.
Other players, allies or opponents, will NOT see the red whirl too.
Very useful, as when you are in a team, you will trick the other team that somebody else, or nobody is capturing the flag, but in...