Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 16:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



New pc Val ban

Discussion on New pc Val ban within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Smile New pc Val ban

I got banned a bit ago im buying a new pc soon with all new parts will I be fine do my wifi drivers play a part in the ban? Will I need to change anything else? Do I temp spoof or am I good to just play. Sorry if this is dumb question just wanna be safe.
NotSmonty is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Your peripherals (mouse, keyboard, etc.) can also be banned in an HWID ban. Including your monitor and router.
kazemi is offline  
Old   #3

 
ReallyRich's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 336
Join Date: Dec 2024
Posts: 275
Received Thanks: 13
Just make sure you're not carrying over anything from the old setup before using the new one
ReallyRich is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazemi View Post
Your peripherals (mouse, keyboard, etc.) can also be banned in an HWID ban. Including your monitor and router.
If he's going to play clean it doesn't matter, maximum he will get flagged, but not a ban.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSmonty View Post
I got banned a bit ago im buying a new pc soon with all new parts will I be fine do my wifi drivers play a part in the ban? Will I need to change anything else? Do I temp spoof or am I good to just play. Sorry if this is dumb question just wanna be safe.
Since you are getting a whole new PC you will be fine, i got a new PC too after 2 months of getting ban. Using same wifi and same K&M and had no issues.
Xsymos is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.