Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Valorant Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Valorant
You last visited: Today at 04:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Valorant ban

Discussion on Valorant ban within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Valorant ban

Actually, I have a question.

A while ago, I already replaced my motherboard and CPU and even created a new RAID 0 array, but I still received a delayed ban about three days later. That's why I'm wondering if it could be related to my peripherals instead, although I'm not sure.

Components I'm replacing:

- CPU: New Ryzen am5
- Motherboard: New
- NVMe SSD: New
- Mouse (Razer DeathAdder V4): New (I'm replacing it because it has its own serial number)

Components I'm keeping:

- RAM: Same (Asgard)
- Graphics card (GPU): Same (rtx 5070)
- Router: Same (ex511 tp link)
- Headset: Same (mchose v9 pro) (its ID is A123456789B, but I don't think that's relevant)
- Monitor: Same (it's a white-label model)

think there's any cs there still a possibility of receiving another delayed ban after these hardware changes?
carlosmioni009 is offline  
Old   #2
 
Atayholic's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 2
You're replacing components and wasting so much money. Why don't you just invest $20 in a one-time spoofer? Then you're good to go.
Atayholic is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atayholic View Post
You're replacing components and wasting so much money. Why don't you just invest $20 in a one-time spoofer? Then you're good to go.

It's because I was already planning to upgrade '-
carlosmioni009 is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmioni009 View Post
Actually, I have a question.

A while ago, I already replaced my motherboard and CPU and even created a new RAID 0 array, but I still received a delayed ban about three days later. That's why I'm wondering if it could be related to my peripherals instead, although I'm not sure.

Components I'm replacing:

- CPU: New Ryzen am5
- Motherboard: New
- NVMe SSD: New
- Mouse (Razer DeathAdder V4): New (I'm replacing it because it has its own serial number)

Components I'm keeping:

- RAM: Same (Asgard)
- Graphics card (GPU): Same (rtx 5070)
- Router: Same (ex511 tp link)
- Headset: Same (mchose v9 pro) (its ID is A123456789B, but I don't think that's relevant)
- Monitor: Same (it's a white-label model)

think there's any cs there still a possibility of receiving another delayed ban after these hardware changes?
Yes, mainly because of the graphics card and maybe the RAM if it has serials. If you want to get unbanned, it's better to pay for a good spoofing service.
kazemi is offline  
Old   #5
 
petros2x's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmioni009 View Post
It's because I was already planning to upgrade '-
1. Spoofing nowadays is difficult only because of MOBO+CPU.

2. If you replace those 2, you can easily spoof everything else.

3. Intel processors and Gigabyte MOBOs are the easiest to spoof, so consider buying them if you value hacking in Valorat that much.

4. If you wanna be extra safe, you should also buy a new SSD (other than the MOBO+CPU combo, SSD is the only thing that may lead to spoofing issues).

5. If you don't need the money, keep the old parts instead of selling them. This way, if you happen to be banned again, instead of spoofing and/or buying new parts, you can switch back to the old components and resume playing Valorant hassle free. Just keep in mind that HWID bans last for 120 days.
petros2x is offline  
Old   #6
 
Yaniko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 1
All I can say is good luck. Your wallet is going to feel that one haha
Yaniko is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.