I'm looking to buy a top-tier cheat for Valorant, mainly focused on ESP and aimbot features, but what matters most to me is strong, long-term security. I’m not interested in public or easily detectable cheats. I want something private, well-maintained, and with a proven track record of staying undetected over time.
This isn’t about saving money – budget is not a concern. I’m ready to pay a premium for something that’s actually safe, with active development, regular updates, and a dev/team who knows what they’re doing when it comes to bypassing Vanguard.
I don’t want to worry every time I queue up. I want peace of mind, reliable performance, and preferably some level of customer support or private status (slot-based is fine, as long as it’s legit).
If you're a developer, seller, or part of a community offering serious, secure cheats, please reach out with details, proof of security history, and how updates are handled.
Not interested in pasteware or mass-sold junk. Only message if you know what you're doing and stand by your product.
If anyone has genuine recommendations (preferably based on personal experience), feel free to drop me a message. I’m only interested in trusted devs, private projects, or anything that has proven to be secure long-term. Not looking for hype – just something that actually works and lasts.
BIOS Firmware. DMA is rolling the dice on a good firmware and it is highly monitored. Also leaves traces in the system. BIOS Firmware requires no additional hardware either since it runs on the baremetal motherboard right from the firmware itself. Its the correct and best choice logically for your requirements.
BIOS Firmware. DMA is rolling the dice on a good firmware and it is highly monitored. Also leaves traces in the system. BIOS Firmware requires no additional hardware either since it runs on the baremetal motherboard right from the firmware itself. Its the correct and best choice logically for your requirements.
where can i find bios firmware and bios firmware cheat
I'm looking to buy a top-tier cheat for Valorant, mainly focused on ESP and aimbot features, but what matters most to me is strong, long-term security. I’m not interested in public or easily detectable cheats. I want something private, well-maintained, and with a proven track record of staying undetected over time.
This isn’t about saving money – budget is not a concern. I’m ready to pay a premium for something that’s actually safe, with active development, regular updates, and a dev/team who knows what they’re doing when it comes to bypassing Vanguard.
I don’t want to worry every time I queue up. I want peace of mind, reliable performance, and preferably some level of customer support or private status (slot-based is fine, as long as it’s legit).
If you're a developer, seller, or part of a community offering serious, secure cheats, please reach out with details, proof of security history, and how updates are handled.
Not interested in pasteware or mass-sold junk. Only message if you know what you're doing and stand by your product.
If anyone has genuine recommendations (preferably based on personal experience), feel free to drop me a message. I’m only interested in trusted devs, private projects, or anything that has proven to be secure long-term. Not looking for hype – just something that actually works and lasts.
BIOS Firmware. DMA is rolling the dice on a good firmware and it is highly monitored. Also leaves traces in the system. BIOS Firmware requires no additional hardware either since it runs on the baremetal motherboard right from the firmware itself. Its the correct and best choice logically for your requirements.
I’ll say the same thing I said on the other thread.
No hate but all your posts look AI-written, and your only review is from a 1-post account made right after your thread. The review is also fully ChatGPT. Kinda sus, hope people use a middleman with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unncheats
long term: AI aimbot or private memory cheat
1PC AI is pretty easy to detect. 2PC depends on the hardware or firmware you’re using.
I don’t think either is a good option for high rank players since a ban would actually hurt them.
I have good examples where people using 1PC AI on Immortal 3+ accounts for over pretty long time (so they're not under "delay" ban)
Sure, everyone says that.
But can you explain the actual security difference between 1PC Colorbot and 1PC AI?
What do you mean by "long time"? You can't even say they're Radiant, just Immortal. Colorbots and AI get LONGER delay bans since Riot think its possible for people play against them.
Doesn't mean it's undetected, everyone I KNOW gets banned using 1PC Colorbot/AI with the time.
But can you explain the actual security difference between 1PC Colorbot and 1PC AI?
What do you mean by "long time"? You can't even say they're Radiant, just Immortal. Colorbots and AI get LONGER delay bans since Riot think its possible for people play against them.
Doesn't mean it's undetected, everyone I KNOW gets banned using 1PC Colorbot/AI with the time.
Omegas server to Return after a long long time 06/12/2019 - Rappelz Private Server - 12 Replies Omegas server will be coming back to you all with new staff and we will be doing a 7.2 for all players.....
FULLY FREE
THERE WILL BE NO CS AT ALL NO DONATING NO VOTE ALL ITEMS CAN BE GOTTEN IN GAME THIS IS FAIR TO ALL NOT JUST TO THE RICH!!!!!!!
not fully sure the ETA but ill be accepting some player Via Discord atm for Closed Beta this beta is for Bugs and fixing things not to gain. if you can do that then you may join the beta aslong as you report all bugs and dont mind a wipe at the...
long time ago , Long life Epvp 07/28/2017 - Say Hello - 6 Replies since a long time ago i didn't came here Wow! 2005
Wants to say that am here now :pimp:
[Buying] Youtube Likes/Subscribers/Comments/Favoriten for LONG time on my Channel. LONG TERM! 06/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies Ich werde eine neue Channel ofnen, und ich werde viele Subscribers gebrauchen.
Pned mir mit wie viele subs ihr mir geben konnt, DIE MUSSEN BLEIBEN, wen die weg gehen wexel ich das TBM zu -1 wen ihr das nicht fixed.
DIE SUBSCRIBERS MUSSEN durch ein video auf subscribe druken das ich schike, wen ihr das nicht konnt zahle ich viel wenniger.
Ich werde pro video so 1000-2000Likes kaufen, also die lowest offer die ich habe fur likes ist 20egold/1000 Likes, wen ihr mir fur weniger machen kan...
Long, long, long ago... 08/24/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 17 Replies ... A young Roflcopter just wanted to play Rappelz in peace, with no other people to distract him. He wanted nothing more than a private server where he could play by himself, just himself, no interference. This was a time when there weren't any private servers, and he was frustrated by this. He told his friends that if he could have a private server, all he'd do was level from scratch, no buffs, no cheating, no free pets, no cash shop items (maybe a piece of deco or two)...
and today is the...