Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAT METHOD SAFER THAN DMA

Discussion on CHEAT METHOD SAFER THAN DMA within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/21/2024, 10:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrynator View Post
there is one, take cocain.. will help you to get more focused and you will be much quicker , no shadow or perm ban also only small side effects only con is it can get expensive
Don't take this advice, coco is pretty garbo for Valo, try Adderall or Ritalin, that will really help you, at least it did back in my times being legit in CS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is 2PC cheat safer than using 1PC only?
02/04/2023 - Escape from Tarkov - 8 Replies
I'm wondeering if using a cheat that requires a 2 PC for running the radar (for example clutch-solution) safer than one cheat that only requires 1 PC.
KBot i safer than IBot
02/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Kbot is safer than Ibot because when darkorbit put in game new update Ibot put update for bot on his web site and you bot with old version and easier get ban. Kbot when darkorbit put new update in game stop all license and you cant bot with old version if you dont at home and bot work. only problem is that because kbot need few days for make new version but safe is on first place :)