Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting cheats

Discussion on Boosting cheats within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting cheats

I am an NA booster and playing on spoof rn. I boost for some popular sites and I want to use cheat to help me with higher elo orders. I really only want an arduino colorbot or something cheap like $150 per month max

I also wanna know what all these turkish cheaters use and dont get banned with lmao

I want a good aim cheat to boost with if anybody can help me out.
Old 05/15/2024, 15:15   #2

elite*gold: 100
Bro gonna get his customers banned
Old 05/20/2024, 03:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyDinky69 View Post
I am an NA booster and playing on spoof rn. I boost for some popular sites and I want to use cheat to help me with higher elo orders. I really only want an arduino colorbot or something cheap like $150 per month max

I also wanna know what all these turkish cheaters use and dont get banned with lmao

I want a good aim cheat to boost with if anybody can help me out.
you only want colorbot or ai related cheat?
if you also accept ai
making ones from it really easy tbh....

use yolov8 if your rtx is high enough or just v5 if you want it simple

train dataset around 30k (10k each generation)
and u will get somewhat good aimbot with it.

but if you want pure cheat which something like esp... u can buy some turkish or russian ones. booth is good enough for me on past
UD and cheap lol

other preferred things that i prefer since on apex there's hero to scan (or legit esp).... then i prefer to use ai aimbot, u can get it free on UC forum. or buy it (alot people who sell it)
then train your own models
and u will most likely get it lifetime around 200$ or less (i remember some turkish or russian guys selling it around 170 USDT lifetime, with arduino)

some sneak peak my models