I have dedicated myself to boosting with private cheats until I was just banned from Valorant and I can't hwid unban because of my ssd, cpu, etc.
What is the most practical pc build for spoofers? Something that is clear to me is that I need an Intel CPU and two SSDs for permaspoof.
I have dedicated myself to boosting with private cheats until I was just banned from Valorant and I can't hwid unban because of my ssd, cpu, etc.
What is the most practical pc build for spoofers? Something that is clear to me is that I need an Intel CPU and two SSDs for permaspoof.
I have dedicated myself to boosting with private cheats until I was just banned from Valorant and I can't hwid unban because of my ssd, cpu, etc.
What is the most practical pc build for spoofers? Something that is clear to me is that I need an Intel CPU and two SSDs for permaspoof.
Gigabyte mobo if u have a 12 gen cpu, otherwise u can go with msi if u prefer just anything but asus, asus = trash (cheating scene wise). gigabyte are compatible with most spoofers + 2 ssd (preferably identical nvme m.2 ssd for performance) for raid0 ez spoof + intel i7 or i9 + several RGB fans, the more the better (this gives u insane amount of fps boost but keep it private cuz most people don't know this)
Best Build For Dhan Is: Dhan Avenger Class Build (Pure PvP-PvE) 08/26/2010 - Rohan - 31 Replies This build has alot of similarities to the Avenger build and there isn’t a whole lot of difference stat wise with them. However I do believe the Predator and its build have better PvP spells than the Avenger because of a godly DoT (Scarecrow) and a great stun skill (Heart Trap)
Stat Build: Dhans have several areas of priority for their stat distribution. You can’t overload your stat points in any category especially agility or you are going to be regretting it later.
This Avenger build can...
[BUILD] Best blader build?? 01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hi all,
vote for best blader build!
what is best??
pure str
hibrid str
...
What is best??
armor