Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD

Discussion on I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 06/25/2009, 18:24   #2

Ich glaub der der beste char ist ein Spear Nuker alle 10lv must du aber 3 punkte auf str skillen ansonsten immer auf INT. Du solltest auch auf ice und lightning skillen. Bei lightning alles. Bei ice nur das Passiv und noch IceShield und WeekGuardOfIce und natürlich den Nuke. Bei Heuksal auch passiv und die attacken dort sind dir überlassen. wenns geholfen hat bitte auf thanks kliken.
Old 06/25/2009, 22:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor2604 View Post
Ich glaub der der beste char ist ein Spear Nuker alle 10lv must du aber 3 punkte auf str skillen ansonsten immer auf INT. Du solltest auch auf ice und lightning skillen. Bei lightning alles. Bei ice nur das Passiv und noch IceShield und WeekGuardOfIce und natürlich den Nuke. Bei Heuksal auch passiv und die attacken dort sind dir überlassen. wenns geholfen hat bitte auf thanks kliken.
Are you stupid? His question was written in english so it doesn´t make any sense to answer in german ><'

Back2Topic: If I were you, I would make an STR Bow

Pacheon 100
Ice 20
Light 80
Fire 100

Regards
Old 06/26/2009, 02:40   #4

elite*gold: 1
there is no such thing as a BEST build .. if there was .. every one would be that

bow : no deff (arrow in storage and easy to forget when going to grind)

spear: (full int or hybrid) junk... SUPER no deff

sword: get`s owned by euro`s like warriors and rogues and wizz(if the wizz shoots first)

blade: super boring grinding. and if u go chain series at pvp u will loose. (the other skills are booring)

glavie: can`t tank a same lvl unique (can`t tank good) , and full int`s kill it(not reall easy , but they do)

i am pointing out just the MINUSES of the chinesses chars. they all have pluses too...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2009, 01:44   #5

A blader is actually the only chinese char that's any good,but it is soo boring to grind with and so hard to lvl up that rarely any1 decides to make one.They are good because chinese have fast pot recharge and the knockbacks are good + ice in PVP is awesome.If you go PVE IT IS BOORING AS HELL and takes a century to lvl up!
Old 06/27/2009, 11:40   #6

You can never pick a wrong build if you just pick the one you like the most
Old 06/27/2009, 23:39   #7

Good +5+ wep and gear , useful farmed skills , the ability to play your char and common sense.

Now go make a build.