Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xerus.vip

Discussion on Xerus.vip within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xerus.vip

I saw this cheat running for 2 years.
Anyone can give honest comment how is the cheat.
Old 04/14/2022, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamjin868 View Post
I saw this cheat running for 2 years.
Anyone can give honest comment how is the cheat.
he lied. just ignore it dont buy
Old 04/14/2022, 11:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solotic View Post
But do they have a cheat or they are just exit scam, i know its impossible a cheat ud 2 years, maybe a few month
as long as they dont exit scam
Old 04/14/2022, 19:59   #4

elite*gold: 1114
Its legit, but get some detections, aimbot is trash and dont have screenshoot protection
So report = ban
Old 04/14/2022, 22:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamjin868 View Post
But do they have a cheat or they are just exit scam, i know its impossible a cheat ud 2 years, maybe a few month
as long as they dont exit scam
I have also heard the owner caught lying about detections.
Old 04/18/2022, 06:47   #6

elite*gold: 560
This* is legit, I have helped him out with his val cheat. Not sure about the lying, but he did get detected once and told me about it. But it is not detected since it is a unique build for every person.
Old 04/18/2022, 08:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGI View Post
This* is legit, I have helped him out with his val cheat. Not sure about the lying, but he did get detected once and told me about it. But it is not detected since it is a unique build for every person.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
HE SAID UNIQUE BUILD SINCE RELEASED *****
Old 04/18/2022, 12:24   #8

elite*gold: 560
his cheat got hit, not his loader. But he fixed it.
Old 04/18/2022, 12:40   #9

can vouch for xerus,hit immo3 using it.Sometimes I can’t hold to rage bec elo give me 3 or 4 trash teammates.honestly I’m surprised that I can hit immo3 no ban.
Finally I banned bec verbal violence.
Recently 1 user report ban rest of them are fine.And that ban is confirmed was manual.
Btw now their slot is full so you will have to consider another provider.
This Solotic I think he used to sell some broken hack and idk y he just keep spreading bad words about other providers.fun guy
Old 04/19/2022, 10:06   #10

it was detected and the owner tried to hide it, dont buy it
Old 04/19/2022, 11:31   #11

One of my friend was using Xerus last year and got detected waiting update for a long time [5 month++]
Aimbot is trash
oh and
if people vouch xerus that mean his friend.
Old 04/19/2022, 19:02   #12

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solotic View Post
How's it a lie? we literally released it when Valorant beta finished. Furthermore, who the hell are you? Why are you suddenly trashing all my threads? are you even a customer of ours? Never been so confused in my life, how could a person hate somebody that much without even interacting with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodanator View Post
I have also heard the owner caught lying about detections.
Never lied about it....

Running for 2 years, only 2 loader detections and 0 cheat detections. We ship unique loaders now so it's undetected now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXGI View Post
his cheat got hit, not his loader. But he fixed it.
No it was a loader detection, not the cheat. I knew because before I shipped unique loaders I had two versions of the loader: one is mine (for debugging and development) and one for customers. When the customers got banned I was the only one who never got banned, this happened twice so I started working on unique loader generation. Ever since it's been undetected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Its legit, but get some detections, aimbot is trash and dont have screenshoot protection
So report = ban
Loader detections* be specific. Yes we don't have screenshot protection yet but we will add it soon, you will only get screenshotted in high ranked games like immortal so it's safe to use in ranked games below immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by senyor011 View Post
One of my friend was using Xerus last year and got detected waiting update for a long time [5 month++]
Aimbot is trash
oh and
if people vouch xerus that mean his friend.
The valorant cheat has never been down for longer than 3 weeks..... Again with the lies, just to confirm are you even a customer of ours? What's your xerus username?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minusiq View Post
it was detected and the owner tried to hide it, dont buy it
Never tried to hide it..... was openely honest about it, whenever a customer asks me what are the detection rates I explain to them how we had 2 loader detections but the cheat it self has been undetected since beta which is 100% truthful wether you like it or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2022, 13:07   #13

Just update i bought the last slot its pretty good now
Old 04/20/2022, 18:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleberie View Post
How's it a lie? we literally released it when Valorant beta finished. Furthermore, who the hell are you? Why are you suddenly trashing all my threads? are you even a customer of ours? Never been so confused in my life, how could a person hate somebody that much without even interacting with them

Never lied about it....

Running for 2 years, only 2 loader detections and 0 cheat detections. We ship unique loaders now so it's undetected now

No it was a loader detection, not the cheat. I knew because before I shipped unique loaders I had two versions of the loader: one is mine (for debugging and development) and one for customers. When the customers got banned I was the only one who never got banned, this happened twice so I started working on unique loader generation. Ever since it's been undetected

Loader detections* be specific. Yes we don't have screenshot protection yet but we will add it soon, you will only get screenshotted in high ranked games like immortal so it's safe to use in ranked games below immortal

The valorant cheat has never been down for longer than 3 weeks..... Again with the lies, just to confirm are you even a customer of ours? What's your xerus username?

Never tried to hide it..... was openely honest about it, whenever a customer asks me what are the detection rates I explain to them how we had 2 loader detections but the cheat it self has been undetected since beta which is 100% truthful wether you like it or not

What about the aim? Every other serious provider has implemented SS protection but you?

Honestly not trying to trash on this cheat but I canít find anyone reputable who has good things to say.
Old 04/20/2022, 20:11   #15

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodanator View Post
What about the aim? Every other serious provider has implemented SS protection but you?

Honestly not trying to trash on this cheat but I canít find anyone reputable who has good things to say.
if he said his aimbot is good. that mean it trash