Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xerus.vip

Discussion on Xerus.vip within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/30/2022, 14:56   #46

elite*gold: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieuderuyck View Post
Maybe cause you keep iterating after detected, which is good for you
😂it’s funny cause I can just screen shot here how many days you been vouching the product but I’m ain’t gonna waste my time 😂I already been talking to gamerdoc personally and I already had screen shot with other members providers this **** so funny to see how hard everyone trying to get little of me 😂and some want to farm some Epvp 👀that **** makes me glow Af
Old 05/03/2022, 16:53   #47

elite*gold: 0
I don't understand what the problem with Xerus should be. Using it since 5 months and never got banned.
Old 05/12/2022, 03:25   #48

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Randy- View Post
I don't understand what the problem with Xerus should be. Using it since 5 months and never got banned.
You are silver ?
Old 05/12/2022, 12:03   #49

Quote:
can i have payment proof 5 month?
if you cannot provide you're lied.
Old 06/08/2022, 13:47   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
You are silver ?
I dont know why the rank would matter. In the end you can get banned for a bad cheat from unranked to radiant. Its D3 - Immo1. Hope that helped you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senyor011 View Post
can i have payment proof 5 month?
if you cannot provide you're lied.
I dont know why I owe any explanation to a 2022 account. I'm too long here to even care what you think or not. The days I had to proof my trustworthy in this forum are many years ago. To me it looks like you just got here to badmouth.
When I check your recent posts, all you do is trashtalk. So yeah. You are simply just on this forum to flame people. Go do that somewhere else pls
Old 06/08/2022, 16:51   #51

Quote:
I dont know why the rank would matter. In the end you can get banned for a bad cheat from unranked to radiant. Its D3 - Immo1. Hope that helped you.

I dont know why I owe any explanation to a 2022 account. I'm too long here to even care what you think or not. The days I had to proof my trustworthy in this forum are many years ago. To me it looks like you just got here to badmouth.
When I check your recent posts, all you do is trashtalk. So yeah. You are simply just on this forum to flame people. Go do that somewhere else pls
so no proof right.
Old 06/09/2022, 03:56   #52

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
If cheat is UD but dont have screenshoot protection, you will get banned in high elos only
Or after get much reports
Old 06/09/2022, 09:57   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
If cheat is UD but dont have screenshoot protection, you will get banned in high elos only
Or after get much reports
Thats true. I use screenwings in addition to the cheat. Just for the tiny bit more safety.