This thread is kind of interesting. Been around for a while so I have some knowledge I want to share. Prices for hacks has been increased due to anti-cheats nowadays are being competitive as well. They started before just to block softwares, Now they literally ban your HWID, MAC, MOBO and plant traces to your pc so you won't be able to play again. There's a bunch of spoofers that works for this kind of bans. However, You will not know which one works and which one does not work
In the discussion of "Legit providers" listing, I do not really look and depend on it as it's only a man-made post and can manipulated easily. In fact, It may be precise and not precise on information that it providers. The best way to learn which ones are legit are sacrificing yourself and your money to learn it the hardway. Because in my case, That's what I did. Been around since 2009 just buying everything and learning from it.
The good thing about this is, I learned which one works and which one are not. How anti-cheat works and progress through years. I made my own list of cheat providers that has been working for me since then, and crossed-out all the scam/fake providers that either copy paste their program, Or just plant a rat on their program.
This thread is kind of interesting. Been around for a while so I have some knowledge I want to share. Prices for hacks has been increased due to anti-cheats nowadays are being competitive as well. They started before just to block softwares, Now they literally ban your HWID, MAC, MOBO and plant traces to your pc so you won't be able to play again. There's a bunch of spoofers that works for this kind of bans. However, You will not know which one works and which one does not work
In the discussion of "Legit providers" listing, I do not really look and depend on it as it's only a man-made post and can manipulated easily. In fact, It may be precise and not precise on information that it providers. The best way to learn which ones are legit are sacrificing yourself and your money to learn it the hardway. Because in my case, That's what I did. Been around since 2009 just buying everything and learning from it.
The good thing about this is, I learned which one works and which one are not. How anti-cheat works and progress through years. I made my own list of cheat providers that has been working for me since then, and crossed-out all the scam/fake providers that either copy paste their program, Or just plant a rat on their program.
What in the heck was that rant about? I'm so lost. He talken about baseball overhear or something?
People getting banned and provider telling people its a manual man. Also you are multi account to promote your own shilt
lol you're funny like a clown, I'm just one of his customers, even not playing Val for like 2 months, I just write my review for my user experience, I can see why you said this, he is banned and his customer turned to point finger at him, but from my user experience, its not that bad
Just try Cscript if you can pass his verification, been using for two month, never get banned, hardware is the only way to stay ud
Haha that’s funny because if you had any background knowledge you would know that hardware vs software in valorant can be detected just as easily if not easier.
Haha that’s funny because if you had any background knowledge you would know that hardware vs software in valorant can be detected just as easily if not easier.
Very true, take Dominator for example they were pretty big before getting f*cked over entirely by Riot.
[Selling] Anticheat / Security Coaching and Code examples 11/11/2019 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies Intrested into getting help to improve your Anticheat /
measures against Cheater, exploiter or duper ?
Want me to directly improve your Source ?
Need help and Ideas to improve it yourself ?
PN ME or skype:
steimoni
[Selling] [RaiseYourDivision Boosting]Among the best and lowest prices! -20% Prices! 10/16/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies RaiseYourDivision Boosting & Coaching at this moment we are looking especially for more boosters in NA/EUW/EUNE/RU/TR but we also accept another boosters in not mentioned regions. We are accepting only boosters from Diamond+.
RaiseYourDivision Boosting&Coaching represent an enterprise since 2013, Our team especially boosters are only from high elo. Especially Master Tier and Challenger Tier. We can assure a special confidence to our clients about our way to do this work. Every client we had...
ApocalypsEnd || Cars || 4 Maps || Prof. Anticheat || and much more! 04/04/2015 - Infestation - 5 Replies Some of our ApocalypsEnd Core Features:
* High / Stable FPS *
* Cars (Our ColoradoV2 has over 200(!) Car Spawns - we know how annoying it is to Explore Huge Maps) *
* Caliwood Is up & running with as well superb Balanced Loot as well with Cars *
* Cliffside Servers with Weapons everywhere for 24/7 PvP! *
* Clearview only with a decent Radius around to Spawn, loot, and more! *
* Well Balanced Loot (Military Stuff in Military Areas, Civil Loot in Civilian Areas, Medics in Med Stations,...