Hello people how are you, anyone can answer me a question about spoofers because I wanted to use a permanent one (woofer) but I don't have any experience with spoofers and I am worried if I will get insta banned on some games if I use it for example if woofer gets detected on apex I will never be able to play Apex ? So I would need a spoofer thats ud for Apex valorant cod etc?
i used a month ago , and im back not only on valorant but tarkov , fortnite , is pretty simple to use and im not worried about any DT because they dont use a injected method ! i highly recomend archine
arch detected too me just got banned next day after spoof and they removed alot -rep vouches in the discord, right now they disable permission to write vouches
I can recommened NEOX Spoofer. Used it 2 weeks ago and I'm playing daily. No ban till yet
so i used neox spoofer many times and even bought lifetime. it was fine till recently when many using neox spoofer also got banned. they are updating atm.
Honestly all 3 are DT atm (w00fer, archine and neox). wait till they are updated.
I would recommend neox or archine as woofer customer service is so bad (they called me stupid just for messing up on a step in the spoofing process). they used to be good but again i prefer not to deal with kids.
so i used neox spoofer many times and even bought lifetime. it was fine till recently when many using neox spoofer also got banned. they are updating atm.
Honestly all 3 are DT atm (w00fer, archine and neox). wait till they are updated.
I would recommend neox or archine as woofer customer service is so bad (they called me stupid just for messing up on a step in the spoofing process). they used to be good but again i prefer not to deal with kids.
Not quite, Woofer is not detected currently.
Regarding a mod calling you stupid, I need a name proof of that, for our sake to address it to my mods, they are not allowed to do that at all. Hit me up on discord if you have a name so I can address it immediately.
Not quite, Woofer is not detected currently.
Regarding a mod calling you stupid, I need a name proof of that, for our sake to address it to my mods, they are not allowed to do that at all. Hit me up on discord if you have a name so I can address it immediately.