Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats Experience

Discussion on GatorCheats Experience within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/12/2021, 18:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Awkward times. Wonder what happens to Honey/Void now
Old 01/12/2021, 19:01   #47

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanhextian View Post
so now what? they did it again.
It's not his fault, do you understand how much money he would lose if he actually fought Riot's case?
Old 01/12/2021, 19:49   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaseg View Post
It's not his fault, do you understand how much money he would lose if he actually fought Riot's case?
These are idiot children you are talking about.
Old 01/12/2021, 21:04   #49

Ive warned them a month or so ago about gator, that his gonna get sued like most of his cheat ( its big & real this time), they called me a troll. Guess what? It did happen and didnt even last 6 months lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2021, 09:57   #50

I need some help from whoever has some time and did this before.

Guys can anyone help me do a chargeback I stacked some keys (i know that was stupid). I paid via paypal through cc, I have never done chargeback before so if anyone can reply or DM what i should say to paypal or my bank I would appreciate the help.

Thank you
Old 01/13/2021, 10:18   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by asta88 View Post
I need some help from whoever has some time and did this before.

Guys can anyone help me do a chargeback I stacked some keys (i know that was stupid). I paid via paypal through cc, I have never done chargeback before so if anyone can reply or DM what i should say to paypal or my bank I would appreciate the help.

Thank you
Just tell your bank to chargeback because the company disappear, if your bank doesnt sucks, they do it easily
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2021, 23:40   #52

It was bound to happen when GatorCheats got greedy and continued to advertise about the lifetime D2 sub after he got the first letter to stop selling.
Old 01/14/2021, 23:42   #53

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhyz View Post
Ive warned them a month or so ago about gator, that his gonna get sued like most of his cheat ( its big & real this time), they called me a troll. Guess what? It did happen and didnt even last 6 months lol.
You're still around? Why? Covert exit scammed, as predicted. You have no reason to be here anymore. Take Val's alt webst with you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2021, 18:15   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
You're still around? Why? Covert exit scammed, as predicted. You have no reason to be here anymore. Take Val's alt webst with you
Oh hi, exit scammed? Why would i care? Ive used it when i didnt find a working chair. Are you gators dad? The reason i commented before because i got tired seeing gators name like he is your *** ( gator fans). I got scammed by him, i express my frustration and told my experienced with him when Gator was selling fortnite cheats. I vouched covert cuz i was using it at the time and the only cheat that was working before i found a private chair with only 7 members only.

I dont know why you keep defending Gator and you keep thinking im one of coverts lol. Me and you are the same, you vouch gator cuz at the time ur using it and u like it. It was the same for me. I dont know why ur so hostile at me everytime i commented about gator lol. As predicted, Gator got sued and will be back again with the same tactics. Yep, i called it!

Oh if you didnt know, we private val users called it that covert gonna exit scammed soon. So im here cuz i didnt get scammed like all those idiots who bought lifetime lol
Old 01/15/2021, 18:56   #55

Does anyone have any idea on how to delete gator files that were installed in the kernel?
Old 01/15/2021, 21:18   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhyz View Post
Oh hi, exit scammed? Why would i care? Ive used it when i didnt find a working chair. Are you gators dad? The reason i commented before because i got tired seeing gators name like he is your *** ( gator fans). I got scammed by him, i express my frustration and told my experienced with him when Gator was selling fortnite cheats. I vouched covert cuz i was using it at the time and the only cheat that was working before i found a private chair with only 7 members only.

I dont know why you keep defending Gator and you keep thinking im one of coverts lol. Me and you are the same, you vouch gator cuz at the time ur using it and u like it. It was the same for me. I dont know why ur so hostile at me everytime i commented about gator lol. As predicted, Gator got sued and will be back again with the same tactics. Yep, i called it!

Oh if you didnt know, we private val users called it that covert gonna exit scammed soon. So im here cuz i didnt get scammed like all those idiots who bought lifetime lol
He **** rides Gator. He can't accept his Daddy Gator was a Trash Dev and coded a weekly detected Apex cheat and that's all he's done the last year besides MW/CW Copy and Paste. He really thinks Gator is good or something, Gator drops a product, sells hundreds of lifetime keys, then drops the games 6 months later, he is a known Money hungry Reseller. This kid continues to ride his **** like he hasn't stolen Hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Community here alone. Gator Didn't code ANYTHING Valorant related and Gatorant was made by Valhax dev
Old 03/30/2021, 10:14   #57

elite*gold: 268
GatorCheat is back new owners, new coders. WE WILL NEVER SCAM ANYONE!

Old 03/31/2021, 12:50   #58

I don't care that they exit scammed since I been buying daily keys, if you're the kind of person who buys lifetime for a cheat then you sir need to understand that the cheat can go offline at anytime, for me they never exit scammed nor did Valhax since I never bothered with life times lmao.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2021, 12:27   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Are u taking care of gator in jail? Hope he dont drop the soap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKeZoNe View Post
GatorCheat is back new owners, new coders. WE WILL NEVER SCAM ANYONE!

how is it "gator" if its new owner and new coder. U just take the name to scam around? what a bullshit u talk