Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GatorCheats Experience

Discussion on GatorCheats Experience within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/12/2021, 07:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KZDev View Post
**** off ******, I paid for lifetime.
Lmao so because he got sued, he's exit scamming? You're moronic. If I was gator, I'd say **** you guys. You think hes gonna risk getting sued for an 11 year old who uses his mommys credit card to buy cheats?
Old 01/12/2021, 08:38   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZDev View Post
**** off ******, I paid for lifetime.
Lol wtf are you ranting about atleast in the COD section he isn't even close to a gator schill he doesnt even recommend HoneyHacks (gator) to people. You're just salty as **** that you happened to buy at the wrong time?

How the hell do you blame him for a monster lawsuit against the dev? Wait and see maybe Gator moved to avoid this and make his bucks. There's a reason German devs don't give a ****, you can't sue for this type of **** with game cheats there.

Come back and ***** if he pulls all his servers/cheats then you can cry.
Old 01/12/2021, 15:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Lmao so because he got sued, he's exit scamming? You're moronic. If I was gator, I'd say fuck you guys. You think hes gonna risk getting sued for an 11 year old who uses his mommys credit card to buy cheats?
Delaying updates for weeks, not respoding to any DM, saying you are allowed to refund but GL getting that refund for weeks! Not talking about the updates he wants to push every 1-2 days and nothing comes after a week except a new announcement I will be done in 2 days!

Fuck him, fuck his service and fuck is hacks.

This service is pure cancer, stay away from Gator your burn your time, money and feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Lol wtf are you ranting about atleast in the COD section he isn't even close to a gator schill he doesnt even recommend HoneyHacks (gator) to people. You're just salty as shit that you happened to buy at the wrong time?

How the hell do you blame him for a monster lawsuit against the dev? Wait and see maybe Gator moved to avoid this and make his bucks. There's a reason German devs don't give a fuck, you can't sue for this type of shit with game cheats there.

Come back and bitch if he pulls all his servers/cheats then you can cry.
If you paid attention to the main announcement channel you see so many people asking daily for updates and our lord and saviour gator tells us "I'mma do the update guys chill 111!!! update done in 1-2 days" and you know what, that's basically a way from Gator to say FUCK YOU YOU DONT NEED CHEAT IMMA POCKETING ALL THE CASH YOU IDIOTS PAID AND LET YOU STAY IN DA DARK HAR HARHARHAR
After like 7 days he will make a new announcement "READY IN 1-2" DAYS
This keeps on repeating forever.

He basically just pockets your lifetime money and boom he gone.

Now a cease and desist, he got one last year for MW
Damn this dude is not learning it.
Learn how to use a VPN and learn how to keep bitcoin payments untraceable so you dont have to deal with ceaes and desist, but what am I talking, this guy wont learn it
Old 01/12/2021, 17:53   #34

elite*gold: 362
RIP
Old 01/12/2021, 17:56   #35

Since we all made a purchase through shoppy and have proofs of our purchase
We should all go to one single lawyer in order to sue him and get our money back.
I'm very sure that A lot of people will want their money back now and got no use from it.
His identity is known so that should be the least problem.
Old 01/12/2021, 17:57   #36

Yea just saw that, looks like Riot and Bungie hit Gator hard. All in all was a good experience. I haven't owned any of the Valorant cheats, I was primarily life time COD user.
Old 01/12/2021, 17:59   #37

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustmacro View Post
Since we all made a purchase through shoppy and have proofs of our purchase
We should all go to one single lawyer in order to sue him and get our money back.
I'm very sure that A lot of people will want their money back now and got no use from it.
His identity is known so that should be the least problem.
Good idea. Spend 3500$ on a lawyer over a 200$ cheat
I'm sure everyone shares that same mentality
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 18:04   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Good idea. Spend 3500$ on a lawyer over a 200$ cheat
I'm sure everyone shares that same mentality

3.5k ain't that much and if you win the case gator has to pay everything.
Lawyer, court cost, etc.
If you can buy multiple Lifetime cheetos for $500 each, trust me a lawyer for 3,5k (let it even be more) ain't a problem.

Oh and I'm sure I'm not the only person, a single lawyer can collect mutliple cases on the same person and it'll bring wonder ;-)

Now give me a single reason why you wouldn't win this case? Selling non working products with false advertisement but promissing something else. Things do work like this, wake up from your gaming world.
Old 01/12/2021, 18:05   #39

elite*gold: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Joker View Post
Yea just saw that, looks like Riot and Bungie hit Gator hard. All in all was a good experience. I haven't owned any of the Valorant cheats, I was primarily life time COD user.
I didn't buy Gatorant because I haven't played Valorant either.
I do own Apex Legend and Destiny 2 Lifetime.
But cheat trading is not a public transaction, it's almost illegal.
Gator's support was very bad from start to finish and that part irritated me, but I guess I can't blame them for this outcome.
Old 01/12/2021, 18:06   #40

Quote:
3.5k ain't that much and if you win the case gator has to pay everything.
Lawyer, court cost, etc.

Oh and I'm sure I'm not the only person, a single lawyer can collect mutliple cases on the same person and it'll bring wonder ;-)
That isn't how civil court works at all, lmao.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 18:07   #41

elite*gold: 4
now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaseg View Post
It's so sad how you guys need to make 50 accounts to trash gatorcheats, when they are proven to be a trusted provider. Not only that it is extremely cheap for what it offers. Sorry you guys can't compete with him.
so now what? they did it again.
Old 01/12/2021, 18:09   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
That isn't how civil court works at all, lmao.
Care to explain how it works then?
Old 01/12/2021, 18:16   #43

Riot, Bungie lawsuit ;

Old 01/12/2021, 18:21   #44

Quote:
Care to explain how it works then?
Financial civil court is broken into two parts
  • Small claims
  • Large claims

Every state (sometimes counties decide) sets a predetermined monetary threshold which is eligible for one of the qualifying claim courts. This ranges from a maximum of 5,000$ for small claims (typically 300$ minimum), and anything exceeding 5,000$ for large claims.

In the event of a small claims, no parties can file under a conjoined lawsuit, they must file individually, unless the parties share financial responsibilities.

Additionally, there are no fees in small court. You pay your own lawyer costs if you decide to use one (which is rare).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/12/2021, 18:42   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
There's a reason German devs don't give a ****, you can't sue for this type of **** with game cheats there.

Why? Whats about it? Explain please. Because they already set up a law that makes even cheating as a buyer illegal in German.