Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/08/2023, 13:59   #2056

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
wooferpro should be taken off this list.

their support never responds, they delete negative vouches in discord, and the spoofer hasnt even worked in over a year.

some people say it works on their thread, but they show inadequate evidence to prove this.

i've also used wooferpro before, and despite following their instructions it didnt work. proof of purchase: (linked so that the image doesn't take up a lot of space on the page):

proof that it doesn't work:

i could go on forever with the amount of proof there is, if you wanna see it for yourself go to their thread:

also note that 99% of their positive attention (from the past few months, not older posts) is from newer accounts
If you browse Woofer's thread on EPVP, you will find a couple of posts from me; in those two posts, I was actually bashing Woofer for the same reason: it was not working anymore (but I always made sure to point out that it used to work in the past).

But here’s the thing: after messing around for a while, after trying it lots of times, after getting my key reseted by Woofer’s support countless times, I, myself, found out that Woofer would work again if I formatted my main drive / reinstalled Windows from scratch without keeping files.

It sucked that I had to find this out myself, but support was always there for me (even if it took them a while to reply). Anyway, I was able to reach out to Woofer himself and ever since he changed his instructions on Woofer’s website to ask customers to format / reset Windows before starting the spoofing process. I have never had issues again doing so.

If it is still not working for you, then maybe your hardware is incompatible (in which case Woofer will always refund you). Unlike 99% of the “developers” and providers here, Woofer actually cares about their customers and is ready to face constructive criticism. But rest assured that you are not helping anyone here (including yourself) when you say you can use Woofer for whatever you want. It’s not for nothing that they list which games / programs are compatible. Each anti-cheat out there has its own mechanics and will check for different things on your computer, so Woofer might work flawlessly for a game and not help at all with others.

Stay humble, talk to him in a polite manner and I’m sure both of you will come to an agreement sooner than later. Woofer is the best.

Ps: Woofer is so great that he’s also the only spoofing provider that doesn’t bash competition to sell his product (and trust me when I say this once more: it’s still working and kicking ass. I’d pay 10 times more for Woofer simply so I don’t have to format all my disks as every other spoofer on the market requires you to do).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2023, 22:08   #2057

elite*gold: 312
Give EVO Cheats a try, we have chairs and spoofers, our prices are very low since we are starting now.

Discord - ! EVO#1000

EVO Community

Valorant Spoofer & Chairs

Old 05/09/2023, 04:04   #2058

neox is dog ****, dont buy lmao
Old 05/09/2023, 16:00   #2059

Quote:
Originally Posted by petros2x View Post
If you browse Woofer's thread on EPVP, you will find a couple of posts from me; in those two posts, I was actually bashing Woofer for the same reason: it was not working anymore (but I always made sure to point out that it used to work in the past).

But here’s the thing: after messing around for a while, after trying it lots of times, after getting my key reseted by Woofer’s support countless times, I, myself, found out that Woofer would work again if I formatted my main drive / reinstalled Windows from scratch without keeping files.

It sucked that I had to find this out myself, but support was always there for me (even if it took them a while to reply). Anyway, I was able to reach out to Woofer himself and ever since he changed his instructions on Woofer’s website to ask customers to format / reset Windows before starting the spoofing process. I have never had issues again doing so.

If it is still not working for you, then maybe your hardware is incompatible (in which case Woofer will always refund you). Unlike 99% of the “developers” and providers here, Woofer actually cares about their customers and is ready to face constructive criticism. But rest assured that you are not helping anyone here (including yourself) when you say you can use Woofer for whatever you want. It’s not for nothing that they list which games / programs are compatible. Each anti-cheat out there has its own mechanics and will check for different things on your computer, so Woofer might work flawlessly for a game and not help at all with others.

Stay humble, talk to him in a polite manner and I’m sure both of you will come to an agreement sooner than later. Woofer is the best.

Ps: Woofer is so great that he’s also the only spoofing provider that doesn’t bash competition to sell his product (and trust me when I say this once more: it’s still working and kicking ass. I’d pay 10 times more for Woofer simply so I don’t have to format all my disks as every other spoofer on the market requires you to do).
definitely not related to woofer staff
Old 05/09/2023, 17:59   #2060

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupplyAndConquere View Post
neox is dog ****, dont buy lmao
waffle. neox is a pretty great cheat imo, especially for its price
also this you?: Divide#9217
Old 05/09/2023, 19:37   #2061

Quote:
Originally Posted by seconb View Post
definitely not related to woofer staff
I'm certainly not related to them in any way. As I said before, feel free to browse Woofer’s thread at the Black Market and you will find a few messages I posted (before all that) where I was heavily criticizing it for not working properly. I just give credit where it's due.

Anyway, if you want, reach me over Discord to make sure I'm not a staff member.

John Wick#1766
Old 05/09/2023, 21:39   #2062

Just do good research and find a private one, took me awhile but better than getting banned every 2 weeks.
Old 05/10/2023, 05:37   #2063

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6jr View Post
alyel(88software) trigger bot is safe to use?
Got banned with it recently. It was DTC. Probably fixed by now tho, but it does get DTC. Alyel Aimbot better.
Old 05/10/2023, 08:14   #2064

Vindy cheats is a total scam always detected **** for Valorant. @
Old 05/10/2023, 16:02   #2065

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylum10 View Post
how is the detection rate of hangar? They are the only ones that seem to offer ESP
Crazy high.

If you want a safe ESP, use EasyCheats, people who use it and get banned, they rage, manual bans is a thing.
I havent been banned or called out yet, and i havent lost a single game, currently immo, and have a k.d on 1.6.
Old 05/10/2023, 17:10   #2066

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchit dheer View Post
Vindy cheats is a total scam always detected **** for Valorant. @Xenos
Reseller
Old 05/11/2023, 11:55   #2067

Any macro-no recoil? Or all bannable?
Old 05/11/2023, 12:58   #2068

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooferpro View Post
"their support never responds"

- Support only responds if they are online and you DM them to check your ticket. Otherwise if they are not online and you didnt dm them, they wont respond. If you have proof of you dming them while being online without response, please provide.

"they delete negative vouches in discord"

- We delete all vouches by users either positive or negative. Vouches in the vouches section are made by users with complete tickets.

"some people say it works on their thread, but they show inadequate evidence to prove this."
We have no control over reviews in threads, people can say things but doesnt mean they can show things either.

- Your purchase image is very old more than 1 year ago, and many things has changed since. We are always up to date with recent valorant patches and keep at it. If something didnt work for you we will check and let u know.

"also note that 99% of their positive attention (from the past few months, not older posts) is from newer accounts"

- Means its working as intended, woofer working for new customers who are also new to epvp.

"Not just rude. Even scamming people. His product did not worked for me. I waited for help for 24 hours and the response that I got was fuck off. How the hell that shit is on the legit list. Is this how they treat people and stay in the business?"

- Please provide me with your discord name so I can properly check for your ticket and when did this happen exactly. My support are well mannered and I would never hire ill mannered people to by part of my support. If you speak of truth I will properly refund the amount paid as well as extra for the report if this turns out to be true.
I think you quoted me by accident, my post is about Zaptine, not about Woofer.

I am a happy Woofer customer my friend
Old 05/11/2023, 13:45   #2069

Hello everyone,

I want to share with you my opinion about EasyCheats.AC
I took some time to write this so that you don't lose your money at the next EasyCheats.AC cheaters

First of all I want to tell you that it does not work! but really not at all I cheat for more than 6 years on all the platform in the world and I have a lot of experience I used all the spoofer and I know exactly all the sellers of Spoofer to the letter as for the cheats of course not on elitepvpers but on Discord we are good friends

Once I registered with Easycheats.ac
I had access to the forums/topics on their website and by searching several topics that customers have made
I realized that on some topics several or many people had banning problems no matter if the person uses an aimbot or a wallhack it doesn't change anything
I stopped reading the comments so I trusted myself to use it without forgetting that I have a lot of experience and I let myself kill a lot of things that allow me to be as legitimate as possible

I tested the cheat myself after 6 hours I took a ban to know that all the recommendations that was written everything was well respected!

After using a spoofer to be unban computer I played for 5 days (2 days without cheat to test if my spoof worked well and 3 days of legitimate cheat with an aimbot with which I cheated 3 months without being banned once!

Then I activated Easycheats.ac again and in only 8 hours of play I got a ban to proof to you that it is not a coincidence that it is EasyCheats.ac that bans (I never used their RadarHack and their Aimbot I have no idea what it looks like but just the wallhack makes you ban)
I spent 180€ for the month because we can only buy by bitcoin and because of the fees I spent a lot for a cheat with which I didn't even make 24 hours!

I would like to point out that they say that this is a private build and that their file once launched you see a big .exe on the taskbar which is really not professional for a cheat of this value!

With the experience I have on all the cheats I bought in the world I did not even want to ask for a refund because it will waste my time with this kind of people who do not respond to any customer on their own forums they do not care about you know it! even for a reset of HWID it does not respond! never seen

Now it's up to you to believe whoever you want but I want to say that I really tested everything properly by looking behind me several times because I don't make mistakes!

So if you are someone who wants to buy EasyCheats.ac to run away for the price that these!

If it would have been a real honest person, that they come here to write in front of everyone that they will refund me
( I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, I had to use google translate at some point )

Good day @ and to all Elitepvpers Players!

Reason for Editing : I forgot to warn the Wallhack it bugs almost all the time even in the most critical situations example in 1v1 for the price to which I paid I have already used better I would have understood if on the 5 enemies it bugs but the same in situation of 1v1 it bugs enormously this a
disaster !
Without forgetting that I have a 4000euro computer

To prove you that I am not a liar look at yourself people get banned after a few hours I even received a message on Elitepvpers in a few minutes after my post on Elitepvpers I send you all in screenshot about their forums

Screen of Forums

(April 27 Customer !)

I receive it a private Message from a user in Elitepvpers buy it EasyCheats.ac and got too banned in 2 hours LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Look at this !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/11/2023, 14:42   #2070

Thumbs down Same for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyajiinn View Post
Hello everyone,

I want to share with you my opinion about EasyCheats.AC
I took some time to write this so that you don't lose your money at the next EasyCheats.AC cheaters

First of all I want to tell you that it does not work! but really not at all I cheat for more than 6 years on all the platform in the world and I have a lot of experience I used all the spoofer and I know exactly all the sellers of Spoofer to the letter as for the cheats of course not on elitepvpers but on Discord we are good friends

Once I registered with Easycheats.ac
I had access to the forums/topics on their website and by searching several topics that customers have made
I realized that on some topics several or many people had banning problems no matter if the person uses an aimbot or a wallhack it doesn't change anything
I stopped reading the comments so I trusted myself to use it without forgetting that I have a lot of experience and I let myself kill a lot of things that allow me to be as legitimate as possible

I tested the cheat myself after 6 hours I took a ban to know that all the recommendations that was written everything was well respected!

After using a spoofer to be unban computer I played for 5 days (2 days without cheat to test if my spoof worked well and 3 days of legitimate cheat with an aimbot with which I cheated 3 months without being banned once!

Then I activated Easycheats.ac again and in only 8 hours of play I got a ban to proof to you that it is not a coincidence that it is EasyCheats.ac that bans (I never used their RadarHack and their Aimbot I have no idea what it looks like but just the wallhack makes you ban)
I spent 180€ for the month because we can only buy by bitcoin and because of the fees I spent a lot for a cheat with which I didn't even make 24 hours!

I would like to point out that they say that this is a private build and that their file once launched you see a big .exe on the taskbar which is really not professional for a cheat of this value!

With the experience I have on all the cheats I bought in the world I did not even want to ask for a refund because it will waste my time with this kind of people who do not respond to any customer on their own forums they do not care about you know it! even for a reset of HWID it does not respond! never seen

Now it's up to you to believe whoever you want but I want to say that I really tested everything properly by looking behind me several times because I don't make mistakes!

So if you are someone who wants to buy EasyCheats.ac to run away for the price that these!

If it would have been a real honest person, that they come here to write in front of everyone that they will refund me
( I'm sorry for the spelling mistakes, I had to use google translate at some point )

Good day @ and to all Elitepvpers Players!

Reason for Editing : I forgot to warn the Wallhack it bugs almost all the time even in the most critical situations example in 1v1 for the price to which I paid I have already used better I would have understood if on the 5 enemies it bugs but the same in situation of 1v1 it bugs enormously this a
disaster !
Without forgetting that I have a 4000euro computer

To prove you that I am not a liar look at yourself people get banned after a few hours I even received a message on Elitepvpers in a few minutes after my post on Elitepvpers I send you all in screenshot about their forums

Screen of Forums

&

I receive it a private Message from a user in Elitepvpers buy it EasyCheats.ac and got too banned in 2 hours LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Look at this !
Hello, I buy this cheats and in the same day my account is banned. Imagine the price is approximately 163€ and you take a ban instantly...

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant