Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/05/2024, 16:00   #2806

elite*gold: 0

is a scamm

bought from them and received the woofer but no support and was banned on the discord after purchase
Old 04/06/2024, 00:14   #2807

Is unamed.tech safe or did you guys heard anything about maleware
Old 04/06/2024, 00:17   #2808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj7 View Post
Is unamed.tech safe or did you guys heard anything about maleware
I heard that the guy who bought it got banned after 3 hours, so if they say it's ud but it's dd (you can ask people even on their server that are not fake accs, then you know, I wouldn't risk).
Old 04/06/2024, 00:23   #2809

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceServices View Post
I heard that the guy who bought it got banned after 3 hours, so if they say it's ud but it's dd (you can ask people even on their server that are not fake accs, then you know, I wouldn't risk).
I bought but didnt work on win 11 so thats my bad . Just dont want my **** to get ratted or sum
Old 04/06/2024, 01:45   #2810

Angry Unnamed.tech does not work on Windows 11

I bought a sub for unnamed, they don't have it mentioned anywhere that it does not run on windows 11. After trying to reach out to their tech support for an hour, they finally let me know that since I have windows 11, the cheat won't work. When I asked for a refund they ghosted me. Does that put them on the scam list?
Old 04/06/2024, 12:18   #2811

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowslam View Post
I bought a sub for unnamed, they don't have it mentioned anywhere that it does not run on windows 11. After trying to reach out to their tech support for an hour, they finally let me know that since I have windows 11, the cheat won't work. When I asked for a refund they ghosted me. Does that put them on the scam list?
They did say it only works on windows 10, and supports intel and amd on their epvp. So no, it does not put them on the scam list. You didn't check the compatibility yourself so it's an issue on your side, not theirs.

link:
Old 04/06/2024, 18:45   #2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by En3rgy18 View Post

is a scamm

bought from them and received the woofer but no support and was banned on the discord after purchase
do more research

xenos thread is inaccurate and says wooferpro works when it doesnt

if u look on other pages of xenos thread u see people saying wooferpro doesnt work and if u go to wooferpro's official elitepvpers thread u see a lot of people say its bad and doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowslam View Post
i think you dodged a bullet, buying a $50 monthly external esp cheat is like an easy ban lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2024, 18:56   #2813

Do any spoofers have a working tpm bypass nowadays?
Old 04/06/2024, 19:27   #2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by gateron View Post
Do any spoofers have a working tpm bypass nowadays?
no, edgey had one but it got detected 2 or 3 days ago
avm in general is completely detected
void from what ive been told doesnt work and is a resell of blackswipe anyway

best option is to buy a new tpm chip pretty much
Old 04/07/2024, 05:42   #2815

elite*gold: 100
Update
@ is a scammer who has been banned, as always i am right when I call someone a scammer.

He posted a Radiant rank up video without cheating and as "proof".
He had non sense posts talking miss info about cheating & all things related with valorant scene.
He talked **** about literally every seller, called everything here was detected & scam and said about his super private op thing to try to flex people to contact him on dm's.
The invite code was 1500$ and its a scam since he is banned someone got scammed by him sadly.

And was always when I call someone scammer he call me back scammer telling lies exactly like other peoples here did before.

Here is the proof:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceServices View Post
In the meantime:
His proof about his "UD Cheat"

The real owner of the account is a pro and dont use any cheat, the tracker on the day of matches:

Hope that everyone who reads this trade safe and with middleman always, I contacted this guy on alt and with my experience I found out that he was scamming trough his **** talk on posts and his lies on DMS to try to sell me the cheat.
He deny trade with middleman, if someone do it its 99% chance of scam or he is selling some bullshit.

If anyone need help to choose a Valorant software or need help to trade safely and avoid scams, feel free to contact me on discord.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/07/2024, 09:22   #2816

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Update
@ is a scammer who has been banned, as always i am right when I call someone a scammer.

He posted a Radiant rank up video without cheating and as "proof".
He had non sense posts talking miss info about cheating & all things related with valorant scene.
He talked **** about literally every seller, called everything here was detected & scam and said about his super private op thing to try to flex people to contact him on dm's.
The invite code was 1500$ and its a scam since he is banned someone got scammed by him sadly.

And was always when I call someone scammer he call me back scammer telling lies exactly like other peoples here did before.

Here is the proof:

His proof about his "UD Cheat"

The real owner of the account is a pro and dont use any cheat, the tracker on the day of matches:

Hope that everyone who reads this trade safe and with middleman always, I contacted this guy on alt and with my experience I found out that he was scamming trough his **** talk on posts and his lies on DMS to try to sell me the cheat.
He deny trade with middleman, if someone do it its 99% chance of scam or he is selling some bullshit.

If anyone need help to choose a Valorant software or need help to trade safely and avoid scams, feel free to contact me on discord.
Old 04/07/2024, 17:12   #2817

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhg232 View Post
no, edgey had one but it got detected 2 or 3 days ago
avm in general is completely detected
void from what ive been told doesnt work and is a resell of blackswipe anyway

best option is to buy a new tpm chip pretty much
you can try my spoofing method, it has a tpm bypass, no programm i teach you how to spoof yourself everytime
Old 04/08/2024, 19:56   #2818

Quote:
Brand new account, 1 post
A know scammer do the same thing and change the brand every week
also its .xyz and everything that ends like that is obv scam
Old 04/08/2024, 20:57   #2819

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobadxd1 View Post
also its .xyz and everything that ends like that is obv scam
Thats not true, its just a domain lol
Old 04/08/2024, 23:38   #2820

Quote:
Thats not true, its just a domain lol
true its just a domain but everytime i check scammers on the lists theres always an xyz

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant