Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/22/2022, 18:30   #1276

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOL WPM View Post
Knowing you are defeated and defaulting to a emoji.
Have a fantastic life buddy. Try giving a little and helping people instead of taking and being selfish.
Catch ya later bud.
What type of defeat? I got your thread removed and proved my point. Keep crying.
Old 08/22/2022, 18:34   #1277

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
What type of defeat? I got your thread removed and proved my point. Keep crying.
pathetic
You must lead a sad and pathetic life.. gg hope you enjoy that
Old 08/22/2022, 18:58   #1278

elite*gold: 24
This thread doesn't have use anymore as it hasn't been updated. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many new posts asking for legit providers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2022, 19:34   #1279

So why the admin wont authorize another list of legit/scam made by another user ?

If this thread is outdated i dont get it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2022, 22:31   #1280

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackownedyou View Post
So why the admin wont authorize another list of legit/scam made by another user ?

If this thread is outdated i dont get it
Because there is 1 already, to get someone added to UD they have to have positive reviews. You can't just add someone as legit and ud provider because some random Joes says they are ud.

Same goes for dt providers, there has to be evidence provided to thread owner in this case Xenos.
Old 08/23/2022, 06:28   #1281

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Because there is 1 already, to get someone added to UD they have to have positive reviews. You can't just add someone as legit and ud provider because some random Joes says they are ud.

Same goes for dt providers, there has to be evidence provided to thread owner in this case Xenos.
And the “evidence” here for xenos’ is severely outdated.

The providers I quoted are well known providers.
And the one that was less know was clearly stated as sketchy.

Either way I don’t care that the thread I made was shutdown because I’ve received a few messages and have been able to assist people that way.
Clearly people are confused and know this is outdated.. soooo I mean… yeah… figure that..

What I set out to do I achieved. So I’m happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also, this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk!
Hello,

since many people are trying to get a Valorant cheat, I'm here to help you. I will constantly update this list.
This is a personal opinion, which could be different for others.

UD/DT meanings:

UD - Undetected/Safe
DT - Detected

Legit Providers
  • Skyrant (UD)
  • Alyel Spray (UD)
  • Zaptine (UD)
  • xorbot.cc (DT)
  • hypex.to (DT)
  • applecheats.cc (DT)
  • Finalcheats (DT)
  • DESYNC (DT)
  • macrokingz.com (DT)
  • EpicMacros.com (DT)
  • BWH (DT)

Untrusted
  • cScript (Borderline)

Scam Providers
  • army-cheats.com (No product after payment)
  • SkyCheats.com (Always detected)
  • battlelog.co (Always detected)
  • SecureCheats (Always detected)
  • veterancheats.com (Always detected)
  • precon.pw (Exit scammed)
  • rcheats.net (No product after payment)
  • overmod. us (No product after payment)
  • GuPro (No product after payment)
  • Optine (No product after payment)
  • Aimfinder.xyz (No product after payment)
  • LeagueHell (Exit Scam / Sued)
  • D0minator Software/Hardware (Exit Scam)
  • Wingman (No product after payment)
  • HyperVisor (Exit Scam)
  • Ominiscient (Exit Scam)

Spoofer
  • sync.top (UD)

*Few private cheats will not be listed upon developers request
Please update this thread as we cannot make new threads in regards to current providers and their status’ and this thread is extremely out of date.
It is making it difficult for new valorant client seekers to find actual clients that aren’t detected or scams.

There is plenty of evidence to everyone that Zaptine is currently detected. Sadly
And new producers need to be referenced along with currently detected providers such as Zaptine, light dark, immunity, pixelX and so on and so forth.

New providers that have a lot of vouches and traction such as vortex and neox should likely be mentioned im unsure of vortex’s current status and neox is current UD it seems.

Clearly you can’t trust my word for it as some flog called me a “random joe” earlier so you should probably do a little looking for yourself to update the thread and do your own due diligence or surrender the thread to someone that will maintain it that wants to help the community and keep it updated coz they actually care and don’t want to just get their post count up. Thanks

I think it’s completely fair and warranted to constructively criticise and challenge a thread that has so much informative power as this one in a forum category that is quite active.
As a thread owner of a thread of this nature it’s only fair for the community to request the thread be maintained.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/23/2022, 18:46   #1282

Quote:
And the “evidence” here for xenos’ is severely outdated.

The providers I quoted are well known providers.
And the one that was less know was clearly stated as sketchy.

Either way I don’t care that the thread I made was shutdown because I’ve received a few messages and have been able to assist people that way.
Clearly people are confused and know this is outdated.. soooo I mean… yeah… figure that..

What I set out to do I achieved. So I’m happy.

Please update this thread as we cannot make new threads in regards to current providers and their status’ and this thread is extremely out of date.
It is making it difficult for new valorant client seekers to find actual clients that aren’t detected or scams.

There is plenty of evidence to everyone that Zaptine is currently detected. Sadly
And new producers need to be referenced along with currently detected providers such as Zaptine, light dark, immunity, pixelX and so on and so forth.

New providers that have a lot of vouches and traction such as vortex and neox should likely be mentioned im unsure of vortex’s current status and neox is current UD it seems.

Clearly you can’t trust my word for it as some flog called me a “random joe” earlier so you should probably do a little looking for yourself to update the thread and do your own due diligence or surrender the thread to someone that will maintain it that wants to help the community and keep it updated coz they actually care and don’t want to just get their post count up. Thanks

I think it’s completely fair and warranted to constructively criticise and challenge a thread that has so much informative power as this one in a forum category that is quite active.
As a thread owner of a thread of this nature it’s only fair for the community to request the thread be maintained.
I completely agree with this statement, this list of information has been outdated for months now, and new people are having to go elsewhere to find cheats as what they find in this thread is both unreliable and not supported by any hard facts, Zaptine has been detected for a while now, Alyel had to shut down, and the only update Xenos has made to this thread was a month ago to add Sync to the spoofer list. This list doesn't take into account the recent ban wave and what providers got hit, which are possibly still up leading people down the wrong path into either buying detected cheats or getting themselves exit scammed. Even so, all the newer threads attempting to inform us about the current state of Valorant get shut down immediately and redirected to this thread? Why is that?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2022, 22:41   #1283

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
It seems this thread is heavily abused for scam accusations, everyone should read our rules before posting here, otherwise we have to give warnings. Please note:

1. Scam accusations are not allowed outside of a sellers thread and/or trade ratings.
2. You need evidence for your accusation (discord logs without context are not accepted, why should they?)
3. If you are a hackseller by yourself (= biased), you should not accuss a competitor as a scammer unless you have very hard evidence. Going the complaint area route should be preferred.
4. Sellers which are not on elitepvpers are not protected by these rules.
5. You have no permission to break our rules if other members do so (common sense).

Our rules are not up for debate (they protect both, buyers and sellers), so either stick with them or stop posting. Ignoring staff instructions result in a permanent ban.

p.s. Calling the moderation corrupt for enforcing the rules will get punished.
Small reminder of this
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/24/2022, 22:12   #1284

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,519
Quote:
Very well known fact that xenos doesn’t maintain a lot of these threads which to be fair I don’t blame him.. he has one for ever single game there is.
I do, except for Valorant. Usually I get contacted by the sellers wanting to get listed or customers which got scammed. For sellers, if they are trusted I will add them. Because I forgot to add the note with the please contact me, I didnt receive much info from here.

Updated the list and adjusted some things. Took a lot of info from elite´s pub, so big credits to them. @Tian feel free to quote with an invite link to your discord server.

As written by @QuzFlip I get a lot of messages about scammers on elitepvpers and customers that got scammed. I cant really do anything about that. You need to go through the CA route and proof that you got scammed. There is a reason why you cant just accuse someone of being a scammer. Back in late 201X every seller was sale trashing each other on here with their fanbase. Pure shitshow.

And as usual, follow these tips:
  • Always do a trade on elitepvpers if possible.
  • Prefer known, tested and vouched providers over fresh and unknown one.
  • Read the providers customer reviews on this or the TBM section.
  • Get informations about a provider either by asking here or somewhere else.
  • Use common sense.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2022, 23:34   #1285

elite*gold: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I do, except for Valorant. Usually I get contacted by the sellers wanting to get listed or customers which got scammed. For sellers, if they are trusted I will add them. Because I forgot to add the note with the please contact me, I didnt receive much info from here.

Updated the list and adjusted some things. Took a lot of info from elite´s pub, so big credits to them. @ feel free to quote with an invite link to your discord server.

As written by @Flip I get a lot of messages about scammers on elitepvpers and customers that got scammed. I cant really do anything about that. You need to go through the CA route and proof that you got scammed. There is a reason why you cant just accuse someone of being a scammer. Back in late 201X every seller was sale trashing each other on here with their fanbase. Pure shitshow.

And as usual, follow these tips:
  • Always do a trade on elitepvpers if possible.
  • Prefer known, tested and vouched providers over fresh and unknown one.
  • Read the providers customer reviews on this or the TBM section.
  • Get informations about a provider either by asking here or somewhere else.
  • Use common sense.
First of all, we should thank and be grateful for the hard work and efforts @ has put in to help keeping people away from scammers.
Even though the list might not be updated often because of the insane update measures and detection rate vanguard has been doing. And any public provider is nearly impossible to stay undetected for a long time.

Especially after the recent incident of which was basically a colorbot patch and double mouse input block implemented by vanguard. Basically all colorbots either hardware or software got detected including but not limited to Immunity AI, Lightdark, Pixelx, Haji, Demonware, Solanine, Zaptine, Vortex. This month is one of the worst era for valorant cheaters that most cheat are detected and a lot of bypasses have been blocked and detected as well.

Sadly, at the current state, there is nearly nothing ud for colorbots or AI aimbots that are either software or hardware. What I recommend would be just wait about at least 2 weeks for the new methods/bypass that came out or will come out to be tested by many and proven ud.
And ofc non of this affects any external or internal softwares that have been undetected

And this is the my valorant community server where a community voted list will be posted with constant updates. And yes anyone is welcome to share their opinions and chat among other members about whether a certain provider is a scammer or not.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2022, 07:30   #1286

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhead View Post
yeah time2win is scam
For me time2win was perfect i bought 1 week valorant esp and didnt got banned.
Old 08/26/2022, 00:54   #1287

Like others have said skyrant for triggerbot, and clutchcheats.com fir aimbot/esp. Aimbot 10/10 esp 6/10 but worth it for not being detected
Old 08/26/2022, 03:01   #1288

elite*gold: 172
I would recommend you take down sync.top as the owner treat his customers like trash, and is a pasted spoofer, and does not spoof the games he claims it's compatible with.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2022, 15:16   #1289

Yo Zaptine is down since 01.08

Haji exit scammed ….
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/29/2022, 05:44   #1290

elite*gold: 24
Vortex DT, Neox DT, Zaptine down, Haji exit scam
Thanks