Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/19/2024, 22:49   #2791

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
Xenos, you going to update unnamed status? You have free access to my epvp thread/discord, where there are no reports about bans, if you contact me and provide your any discord account, I will give you the user role and you can see several hundred active Valorant users and a Valorant User Chat and you won't see any reports about ban, I received about a hundred positive reviews after the latest update.

People seriously contact me and ask why the status is detected and many don’t buy because of this.
This is what always happens with the Xenos thread. He either takes weeks/months to edit detection status or he says a detected product is still UD.

DOZENS of people have documented replies with proof complaining about Wooferpro and a handful of people have complained about AVM (spoofers but the same stuff still applies)

Wooferpro is well known for being detected and in addition to that, they take days or weeks to reply to customers. Adding more fuel to the fire, customers rarely get the refund they are promised for the spoofer not working. We also know that all spoofers went down for TPM issues, but who has heard anything of Wooferpro getting an update to fix TPM? Their tutorial last changed on July 22nd, 2023. (Proof: Common sense + Read other threads and even other replies here. Even some replies on the official Woofer Pro thread too.)

AVM lies about their detection status. Since the TPM shit happened, AVM has been dead. They constantly say they fixed it with their new EFI and whatnot; but guess what? It isn't fixed! Every AVM update since the TPM restrictions started happening I've tried to spoof using AVM to no avail. They released a TPM bypass yesterday and when I used it, I got banned before even loading into the game. Fully following the steps and all. Pitiful. (FOR PROOF OF THIS CHECK MY OTHER THREADS AND MY WORDS + THE OTHER USERS' REPLIES)

TL;DR: The Xenos thread is poorly taken care of. AVM and WooferPro have not worked for months (or years in the case of WooferPro) and they're still marked undetected.
Old 03/19/2024, 23:01   #2792

elite*gold: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhg232 View Post
This is what always happens with the Xenos thread. He either takes weeks/months to edit detection status or he says a detected product is still UD.

DOZENS of people have documented replies with proof complaining about Wooferpro and a handful of people have complained about AVM (spoofers but the same stuff still applies)

Wooferpro is well known for being detected and in addition to that, they take days or weeks to reply to customers. Adding more fuel to the fire, customers rarely get the refund they are promised for the spoofer not working. We also know that all spoofers went down for TPM issues, but who has heard anything of Wooferpro getting an update to fix TPM? Their tutorial last changed on July 22nd, 2023. (Proof: Common sense + Read other threads and even other replies here. Even some replies on the official Woofer Pro thread too.)

AVM lies about their detection status. Since the TPM shit happened, AVM has been dead. They constantly say they fixed it with their new EFI and whatnot; but guess what? It isn't fixed! Every AVM update since the TPM restrictions started happening I've tried to spoof using AVM to no avail. They released a TPM bypass yesterday and when I used it, I got banned before even loading into the game. Fully following the steps and all. Pitiful. (FOR PROOF OF THIS CHECK MY OTHER THREADS AND MY WORDS + THE OTHER USERS' REPLIES)

TL;DR: The Xenos thread is poorly taken care of. AVM and WooferPro have not worked for months (or years in the case of WooferPro) and they're still marked undetected.
I personally use wooferpro for over a 6-7 months for all games (even Valorant, but with my personal TPM 2.0 bypass) and everything works fine. This may be related to the PC. I also get quick help (sometime I had to wait about a day, but that was 1 time, I had about 8-10 tickets over 6-7 months of use with different questions/issues)

AVM -> I agree, it's lowest level spoofer with poor developer who doesn't allow refunds.
Old 03/19/2024, 23:34   #2793

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnnyDoo View Post
all i know is that it is pretty valid, **** just works bruh... no other way else explaining it. but if u want more, add my discord: popematthewii
Banned yet ?
Old 03/20/2024, 00:58   #2794

any spoofer recommended?

btw got HWID banned on Unnamed ;c maybe i was raging idk
Old 03/20/2024, 01:04   #2795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultanq8 View Post

contact me, I will help you find out if you have been manually banned
Old 03/20/2024, 05:49   #2796

elite*gold: 31
Edgey on top - they just launched tpm update and it’s insane
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 20:10   #2797

Quote:
any spoofer recommended?

Its a public external, expect a detection very frequently. (Once every few weeks, and it can even become days because Riot eventually catches on and starts detecting them once every few days. This happened to Neox and caused them major issues with their colorbot a year or so ago.)
Old 03/25/2024, 11:46   #2798

elite*gold: 986
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuhg232 View Post

Yeah, I totally agree with you about WooferPro. I had the same problem - their support was practically nonexistent. It took them forever to answer even basic questions, and in the end, their solution didn't even work, and they wouldn't give me my money back, despite saying they would on Epvp. And it's not just me; some of my friends went through the exact same thing and got no help or refund either.
Old 04/01/2024, 12:15   #2799

Anything about hash>?
Old 04/01/2024, 23:43   #2800

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychowonka View Post
Anything about hash>?
new one, simple cbot
Old 04/02/2024, 15:53   #2801

Quote:
any spoofer recommended?

Edgey for
Old 04/03/2024, 16:02   #2802

whats the best cheat with really good security right now? not any colorbot/ weird pixel cheat. Need something for longterm with a good price was looking at novack anyone have any other suggestions?
Old 04/04/2024, 10:15   #2803

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainAAA View Post
whats the best cheat with really good security right now? not any colorbot/ weird pixel cheat. Need something for longterm with a good price was looking at novack anyone have any other suggestions?
You won’t find anything “safe” in the public, feel free to check Unnamed, if you want to get highest quality cheat, so far no bans for over a 2 weeks.

Old 04/04/2024, 12:26   #2804

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamed.tech View Post
You won’t find anything “safe” in the public, feel free to check Unnamed, if you want to get highest quality cheat, so far no bans for over a 2 weeks.

Exactly not in public, your software is public and doesn't seem to work properly as shown on cases on your discord.
Old 04/04/2024, 17:44   #2805

elite*gold: 100
A advice, most of things listed as UD here its not really UD, thats is valid for spoofers & cheats
You can play some time with it but will end up banned not matter if you play legit or rage, its just question of the time to the delay ban hits you

Tags
cheats, download, hacks, undetected, valorant