Not selling currently, in this thread atleast. Right now we're simply looking for vouches/trade requests.
Hardware Required: Kmbox, Arduino support coming soon, and an english loader update today, all colors supported.
Basic features currently, bringing updates out 1 by 1.
Can select multiple parts of body, aim speed, snap speed, field of view, ignores Characters Abilities if they match the color/pixel, can lower/higher confidence, no triggerbot currently, not many features, but not dtc, and minimal risks with current features
Looking for vouches/trade requests, leave a comment below or pm me for 24HR vouch key
Not selling currently, in this thread atleast. Right now we're simply looking for vouches/trade requests.
Hardware Required: Kmbox, Arduino support coming soon, and an english loader update today, all colors supported.
Basic features currently, bringing updates out 1 by 1.
Can select multiple parts of body, aim speed, snap speed, field of view, ignores Characters Abilities if they match the color/pixel, can lower/higher confidence, no triggerbot currently, not many features, but not dtc, and minimal risks with current features
Looking for vouches/trade requests, leave a comment below or pm me for 24HR vouch key
Still working on our arduino support for all of our games, estimated within a week.
We currently support KmBox, if you have this feel free to Pm me and send me a trade request, I can provide you a 24 hour login and loader for vouches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillMonkey13
I sent a request to try it out
I have replied via pm, check your messages
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahacker
Is this a rat or legit? if anyone has used this reply please, kinda want to try.
Currently only getting testers for apex, I'd assume it's because we do not support arduino yet, within a week we will hopefully release the update and have users give there review/honest rating of our AI afterwards.
[Buying] easy pixelbot / einfacher pixelbot 09/21/2023 - Coders Trading - 10 Replies Good evening,
I'm looking for an experienced user who can create a very simple pixelbot for me. The bot doesn't have to do much, but unfortunately I have no experience in this area
Price after explanation.
regards
Guten abend,
[Selling] Reflex Valorant | Private Slotted hardware cheat | NO PIXELBOT | UD since release 08/23/2022 - Valorant Trading - 1 Replies Reflex Valorant
Video
Video2
1/5 Slots left!
Basic Information
Since our "release" in April 2022, Reflex has never been detected. We are using an advanced method for hardware cheating which we will keep private for now. The new patch where Pixelbots etc got patched didnt hit us. We deliver our product across the whole world. (We cover up to 30$ Delivery costs)
Features:
[Selling] ⭐️⭐️⭐️DEMONSTORE HARDWARE VALORANT CHEAT PIXELBOT⭐️⭐️⭐️ 08/01/2022 - Valorant Trading - 4 Replies UNDETECTED STATE: 16/07/2022
About us
Hello people and community, I introduce myself I am an advanced dev, which I have been working on my project and today I decide to launch it, currently it is a hardware-based aimbot, many already know the arduino, which I have been working on and I have been using it for months without any problem. ban in between, it is created and based on (pixelbot) and I have friends who also use it and we have reached a great...