Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 14:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Mamardashvili Mamardashvili is offline

Jabieru

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/07/2026 14:26
  • Join Date: 07/16/2020

Mentions

08/27/2021
22:55 - buichea mentioned Mamardashvili in post [EFT]💯🟢SMBIOS HWID SPOOFER +2 UD ON BE🟢💯
you are a known scammer, u tried to rat people with Ruby and all ur team got exposed, thats why i banned you. Anyone that needs proof of him being a scammer can join my discord and check...

Quotes

09/06/2026
09:10 - GarboVoid quoted Mamardashvili in post ABI - SOLUTIONS TO SPOOFING
Hey guys, Just wanted to share my personal experience with bans in Arena Breakout: Infinite. I got banned once after using a really bad and cheap cheat. After that, it was quite compl...
08/27/2026
17:28 - matitzzz quoted Mamardashvili in post ABI - SOLUTIONS TO SPOOFING
Just buy mason's one, its good i guess Where???
08/20/2026
23:13 - Matitz. quoted Mamardashvili in post ABI - SOLUTIONS TO SPOOFING
And what does this have to do with my post? Im not using any cheats, only spoofed since this game is such a headache and im good at it. This is just a simple tutorial so people can p...
07/30/2026
01:24 - WalmartUser quoted Mamardashvili in post ABI - SOLUTIONS TO SPOOFING
Hey guys, Then I switched to Mason ABI's spoofer and it’s been much better. No more noticeable performance issues and no freezing when launching the game. What cheat are you using...
07/23/2026
17:04 - unnamedtech quoted Mamardashvili in post Any non reseller garbage ABI stuff i should look at
There's no point on cheating here, since the encryption on accounts is such a headache and u will get tempbans by reports anyway We bypass the encryption, and many of our users who only ...
17:01 - Winterbesen quoted Mamardashvili in post ABI - SOLUTIONS TO SPOOFING
Im bumping it so people can see it TBM Rules #4.1 - Rules For Posting You cannot bump threads by replying to them, please use the "Bump" button instead. Status updates (e.g. "I'm online") s...
04/03/2026
21:09 - xdmedionxd quoted Mamardashvili in post Unjust 10-Year Ban in Arena Breakout: Infinite
That’s weird, false bans occur, but as far as i know they tend to be temporary ones. If you want to look for a spoofer I wouldn’t suggest using any perms as most of them will get your s...
19:11 - EterEli quoted Mamardashvili in post Spoofer - big problem
Its so easy to spoof in this game, i have been banned several times and just with a temp I have been able to play again without any temp bans, actually I tried 2 spoofers and they both went...
08/24/2025
06:34 - nakamur4 quoted Mamardashvili in post BO6 | Warzone - PRIVATE External - ESP (Wallhack) + AIMBOT |
Un poco nueva tu cuenta en el foro no? No hay ningun video para ver el software ni nada? Hi, I deleted all videos from threads for safery. You can DM me anytime and I will be glad to sho...
05/12/2025
02:09 - patrick62011 quoted Mamardashvili in post EFT cheating scene and recommendations
Hello, Lately, I've noticed that the cheating scene in EFT isn't doing very well at the moment. I'm looking for recommendations on different providers, I'm not interested in anything publi...
01:41 - Cheesy's Products quoted Mamardashvili in post EFT cheating scene and recommendations
Hello, Lately, I've noticed that the cheating scene in EFT isn't doing very well at the moment. I'm looking for recommendations on different providers, I'm not interested in anything publi...
04/28/2025
09:25 - Deleted Posts
03/13/2025
22:31 - kishojo quoted Mamardashvili in post Best provider for Fragpunk?
do they hwid? Yeah they do, was using fecurity and got hit with the ban hammer. 2nd account was banned after a day, then I started using Shadows Spoofer. Was able to play on my 3r...
14:39 - Th3UnknownRemains quoted Mamardashvili in post Best provider for Fragpunk?
do they hwid? it seesm they dont i was using game ml got banned in a week I use another account boom I was able to play, I think we need to wait for more of the bigger providers to touch...
00:08 - iLLestt quoted Mamardashvili in post Best provider for Fragpunk?
do they hwid? i dont have ids so i wouldnt know myself
03/12/2025
17:22 - Razorghost2 quoted Mamardashvili in post Best provider for Fragpunk?
do they hwid? Yeah they definitely do pretty sure they’ve enabled it for marvel rivals also just a heads up, using reported.lol spoofer no issues yet
10/05/2023
01:14 - Deleted Posts
01:14 - ofelya quoted Mamardashvili in post INVITE SHOP - gamesense // cheapest in market.[$400]
Hello, anyone can confirm this being legit with proofs im intrested to buy an invite i've been searching around and i found this looking a legit seller maybe anyone have bought from this...
07/28/2023
11:54 - MarkyGameSense quoted Mamardashvili in post INVITE SHOP - gamesense // cheapest in market.[$400]
accs get banned once u pay a sub it doesn't , willing to deal through a middleman ! 100% refund if the acc gets banned for the reason of purchasing acc / under investigation.
07/10/2023
00:46 -

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.