Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔰 ValoAgent Public! ✅ Aimbot ✅ Esp ✅ Spoofer! 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD!

Discussion on 🔰 ValoAgent Public! ✅ Aimbot ✅ Esp ✅ Spoofer! 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD! within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/27/2021, 03:27   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Fixed.

How do you know all my customers say this? Because I have more than 500 customers just for ValoAgent, did you see 500 messages? : D Please don't buy items from me again if you're going to post such blank comments. The product must be banned above 50% for it to be detected. Our ban percentage is in the range of 5-10. So not detected. Also, we have released the new update now, it is completely safe.
Actually, I just got banned also. The only Chair I was using was Valoagent. I woofed my pc, tried playing on it, less than a day I got banned & I wasn't even raging, had 10-15 kills at most games & never top fragger. Spoofer from the Chair doesn't work either.
Old 02/27/2021, 04:35   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
spoofer not working i got HWID when I used this. Was NEVER HWID banned before.

All accounts created getting error 152 cannot enter tutorial. Good thing i did not use my main before trying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST CAUSED MY ORIGINAL HWID TO BE BANNED BY SELLING NOT WORKING SPOOFER.

I created 4 fresh accounts on my first day using this and played a few games on each. The next day all of it is banned VAL 152.

Now im creating new accounts again with spoofer on with the same results getting VAL 152 and couldnt get pass TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 2 day keys ( 1 day key x2 ) to see whats going on and if it is LEGIT
Old 02/27/2021, 13:42   #93

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinJim View Post
Actually, I just got banned also. The only Chair I was using was Valoagent. I woofed my pc, tried playing on it, less than a day I got banned & I wasn't even raging, had 10-15 kills at most games & never top fragger. Spoofer from the Chair doesn't work either.
Both Working. Just you do wrong steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
spoofer not working i got HWID when I used this. Was NEVER HWID banned before.

All accounts created getting error 152 cannot enter tutorial. Good thing i did not use my main before trying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST CAUSED MY ORIGINAL HWID TO BE BANNED BY SELLING NOT WORKING SPOOFER.

I created 4 fresh accounts on my first day using this and played a few games on each. The next day all of it is banned VAL 152.

Now im creating new accounts again with spoofer on with the same results getting VAL 152 and couldnt get pass TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 2 day keys ( 1 day key x2 ) to see whats going on and if it is LEGIT
If you don't have a hwid ban, you will never be banned in the practice section. If you do the steps wrong, the spoofer will not work. The product is working without any problems.
Old 02/27/2021, 13:54   #94 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

If you don't have a hwid ban, you will never be banned in the practice section. If you do the steps wrong, the spoofer will not work. The product is working without any problems.
Ive been cheating for 10 years im not stupid. I didnt use my mains because im afraid of all those who exit scam and provide not working product.

Dont even try to blame it on me that spoofer isnt working im not a 5th grader. Your instruction for spoofer is already SUS compared to what a real spoofer does.

You got my original HWID banned. Spoofer not working. Every fresh account is banned the next day.

You can Rage hack using GATORCHEATS on a new account for 15games nonstop rage before getting banned.

I wasnt even raging. I created 4 fresh accounts for testing with a few games each.

Im not getting banned during practice session.

Val 152 shows after creating username and before training session starts.

Spoofer doesnt even really spoof. Or else i wouldnt be here.
Old 02/27/2021, 13:59   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrond091 View Post
Ive been cheating for 10 years im not stupid. I didnt use my mains because im afraid of all those who exit scam and provide not working product.

Dont even try to blame it on me that spoofer isnt working im not a 5th grader. Your instruction for spoofer is already SUS compared to what a real spoofer does.

You got my original HWID banned. Spoofer not working. Every fresh account is banned the next day.

You can Rage hack using GATORCHEATS on a new account for 15games nonstop rage before getting banned.

I wasnt even raging. I created 4 fresh accounts for testing with a few games each.

Im not getting banned during practice session.

Val 152 shows after creating username and before training session starts.

Spoofer doesnt even really spoof. Or else i wouldnt be here.

We have more than 500 sales. And among them we haven't seen any spoofer not working. If you haven't done a bios update, it's normal that it won't work. If the company you call Gator was good, it would still be here. You have been using only cheating for 10 years, and we have been writing only cheating for 5 years. We have already said that the previous version brought bans in a while. But in the new version we fixed this and now our product is working perfectly.

So spoofer is work
Old 02/27/2021, 18:43   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

Quote:

No words needed for someone who isn't willing to listen.
Just information for y'all reading this.
From my experience about Michael, Their Discord doesn't have any chat option, which is fine, but they're saying that if you have any problem, write in their ''liscord''. however no one will answer your question if you have any there.
Service is always late. Michael or any other support/admin will most of the times ignore your messages.
The Cheats are always Detected, even though he says that they're undetectable.
Dont get me wrong. they're working, but you'll 100% get banned after a day or two not only account ban but with a HWID ban.
& if you've read a lot of his posts, a lot of people are claiming that it's detected yet he always claims that they are not. He's not willing to support the people that bought his cheats. not a capable seller.
Have a good day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/28/2021, 00:22   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Fixed.
Okay it was all my fault!! Michael Scofield immediately explained to me, and valagent is the best hack for me now! Working hack working spoofer.
Old 02/28/2021, 01:00   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by roland936 View Post
What do you mean by fixed i have not see my new key or what. come on you keep closing the ticket even though i haven't checked or replied to it.

Worst support or service, bought hack on feb 21, received key on the same day but the hack had a problem so i cannot register or what, feb 22 he said it was update i was trying to register the key and its not allowing up until now, he even closed the ticket everytime i open.
What are you talking about, man? All tickets opened have been answered. Check it again.

Quote:
No words needed for someone who isn't willing to listen.
Just information for y'all reading this.
From my experience about Michael, Their Discord doesn't have any chat option, which is fine, but they're saying that if you have any problem, write in their ''liscord''. however no one will answer your question if you have any there.
Service is always late. Michael or any other support/admin will most of the times ignore your messages.
The Cheats are always Detected, even though he says that they're undetectable.
Dont get me wrong. they're working, but you'll 100% get banned after a day or two not only account ban but with a HWID ban.
& if you've read a lot of his posts, a lot of people are claiming that it's detected yet he always claims that they are not. He's not willing to support the people that bought his cheats. not a capable seller.
Have a good day.
That's exactly my friend. I congratulate you on learning all this by purchasing a 1-day membership. Please keep your stupid comments away. All tickets opened are answered. All problems are solved. If you don't like us, you can just fuck off. There is no need for idle talk. If you know of a company that sells better products for Valorant, you can start buying from there. Now shut your mouth and walk away.
Old 02/28/2021, 07:04   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
What are you talking about, man? All tickets opened have been answered. Check it again.

That's exactly my friend. I congratulate you on learning all this by purchasing a 1-day membership. Please keep your stupid comments away. All tickets opened are answered. All problems are solved. If you don't like us, you can just **** off. There is no need for idle talk. If you know of a company that sells better products for Valorant, you can start buying from there. Now shut your mouth and walk away.
See how you can keep on lying lol. I literally have screenshots of you saying that I have a 30-day sub. This just shows exactly how your service are. Fake & bad. Anyways after he has seen this comment, he posted this on his discord.
and Oh this is a picture of you saying that I literally have a 30 day sub hahah
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (64.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png 2.PNG (13.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 02/28/2021, 08:28   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
See how you can keep on lying lol. I literally have screenshots of you saying that I have a 30-day sub. This just shows exactly how your service are. Fake & bad. Anyways after he has seen this comment, he posted this on his discord.
He’s a top reseller for valorant chair, I’d give him that. Eventually it’ll be detected sooner or later. He’s already on Riots Radar. All Val chair he resell doesn’t last long. Put your money elsewhere
Old 02/28/2021, 09:19   #101

Quote:
Good for you to post this as well. I remembered doing you a favor and adding extra time. Ungrateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo89 View Post
He’s a top reseller for valorant chair, I’d give him that. Eventually it’ll be detected sooner or later. He’s already on Riots Radar. All Val chair he resell doesn’t last long. Put your money elsewhere
We are the only selling company on Valorant. All of the other companies have been caught and we are still trying to stand. A person who wants to use cheats in a game like Valorant should consider being banned.
Old 02/28/2021, 10:02   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Good for you to post this as well. I remembered doing you a favor and adding extra time. Ungrateful.

We are the only selling company on Valorant. All of the other companies have been caught and we are still trying to stand. A person who wants to use cheats in a game like Valorant should consider being banned.
Doing me a favor? LOL I bought valohex for 30 days, after 2 days it stopped working. & you took 2 weeks to literally answer. & gave me it as a compensation, dont try to act dumb. oh & screenshot of this: He says valohex ( the cheat before valoagent) he said that the Developers were not responding and exitscammed, but when you look at the loaders its the same lol.
Attached Images
File Type: png 4.PNG (9.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 02/28/2021, 10:05   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo89 View Post
lol dont even try to protect him, everyone knows he's a bullshit reseller.
Old 02/28/2021, 13:08   #104

Quote:
lol dont even try to protect him, everyone knows he's a bullshit reseller.
Lets go out DOG. If you want, I can give you some money to feed your hungry stomach? So you stop crying.
Old 02/28/2021, 13:47   #105 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Lets go out DOG. If you want, I can give you some money to feed your hungry stomach? So you stop crying.
Aren't you busy ******* donkeys? Lol.
Closed Thread