Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World International - Revolutionary Update?

Discussion on Perfect World International - Revolutionary Update? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Perfect World International - Revolutionary Update?

Are you Perfect World International player or fan? If so I've got some great news for ya'll. This new update is about to blow everyone's minds. PWI just announced their newest update today October 22nd, 2010. This new update is something worth looking forward to. PWI has the reputation of putting a lot of boring updates, or updates just to make money from cash shop. However, this time it is different. This new update named Perfect World:Genesis is definitely an update that will blow the PWI fan's minds. Well enough talk about how revolutionary the update is. Now lets talk about the new concepts this update will bring.

This new update will include a new race called "The Earthguards". Along with the race there will be 2 new classes named "Mystic" and "Seeker". This updated isn't only limited to characters and classes. There are many new areas, dungeons, monsters, gears and guild features. This is the type of update every MMO-Gamer longs for when they play a game.

Code:
“There will be a time when the beautiful world will cease to exist as we know it today.

The land of Perfect World will suffer destruction the likes of which has never been seen. The world will be torn apart, leaving massive crevasses across its surface. The oceans will rage with turmoil and the tides will swallow everything in their path. The races of the world, thrown into chaos, will not understand what is happening to their beautiful world.”

The time of the prophecy has come.

However, within the depths of the underground, an ancient race of people with arcane powers and innate psychic abilities has foreseen the coming of this post-apocalyptic world. In knowing the future, they have dedicated their lives to prepare for such a day. The time has now come for them to emerge from the underground. They must join the other races of Perfect World and fight alongside them through the coming disaster.

Players will be able to participate in helping to restore the world back to its Perfect state. What changes has the destruction brought upon our Perfect World? What new challenges await you? Prepare yourself for Genesis!

While this update definitely consists some very nice updates it will get a lot of people to play PWI again as many older players will return and a lot of newer people will join. So I gotta say that PWI has it all figured out and going to the right direction and seems like the game isn't dying anytime soon. However, the date when the update will be available isn't announced yet. But none the less great news for all PWI fans.

Perfect World:Genesis

Source:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CA-4small.jpg (152.0 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg Concept-Art-1small.jpg (139.9 KB, 1216 views)