Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lords of the Fallen: The Darksouls-Game we all needed

Discussion on Lords of the Fallen: The Darksouls-Game we all needed within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Lords of the Fallen: The Darksouls-Game we all needed

Lords of the fallen is a Dark Fantasy - RPG similar to the Dark Souls - series, Elden Ring and Lies of P.

Lords of the Fallen: A game Darksouls player have been waiting for ages has been released on the 13th October 2023 and has the potential to be the non plus ultra for all Darksouls-like games.

Lords of the fallen hasn't been out for a whole week and people are already through with the game. Hardcore Darksouls-Fan's say that Lords of the fallen, was the game they been waiting for over 10 years and it ended up being nearly perfect. While newcomers to soul-like games are struggling with the finding "a right path" to follow, soul-like pro's have beaten the game already and are rushing NG+ runs.

As someone that pre-ordered the game i have to say, the graphics are stunning, the gameplay is amazing and the walkthrough as someone who never played a Dark Souls - like game is quite hard but surely possible. The game relies a lot on dodging and learning how the enemy works. Then to perfect your strategies and weak points of the boss.

Personal Rating: 10/10

Thanks
1 User