Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kingdom Under Fire II Finally Getting Released!

Discussion on Kingdom Under Fire II Finally Getting Released! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 941
Exclamation Kingdom Under Fire II Finally Getting Released!

Kingdom Under Fire 2 is alive and apparently it's actually really genuinely coming out. Publisher Gameforge is now in control and will release the game on PC in Europe and North America later this year, it has told me.

You'd be forgiven for thinking the game was dead because it sort of was. It's been closed everywhere else in the world, it doesn't really exist, and it only ever really existed in limited beta form in Asia and Russia anyway. This, then, will be the game's first commercial launch, which is remarkable, really, for a game originally announced in 2008.

To recap: Kingdom Under Fire 2 is a Korean-made, persistent online game. I'd say MMO but I'm not sure how massively multiplayer it is outside of hub spaces. It's always struck me as a cross between Dynasty Warriors and a real-time strategy game. You play as a very powerful hero who can carve through seas of opponents with huge, devastating powers, and you can also control your own army. And it's these armies you can join with other players to take on the game's biggest challenges. It all looks quite spectacular, or looked, perhaps - it's no spring chicken any more.

Release: November 2019

You can reserve your copy

Do you guys remember this gem? Because i do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2019, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
It also had 2 up to date private servers, but not many people played them.
Old 11/17/2019, 04:13   #3

elite*gold: 18
Thanks for info,have buy the Game today .Its show very nice out.
Old 05/17/2020, 13:50   #4

elite*gold: 146
I'm glad this game is still happening, its been so long since i heard news from it!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
kingdom under fire 2, kingdom under fire ii