Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quantum Break game was postponed for next year

Discussion on Quantum Break game was postponed for next year within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Post Quantum Break game was postponed for next year

Quantum Break game was postponed for next year

Remedy Entertainment's company, is developing the game Alan Wake, has announced that its new game console designed Quantum Break Xbox One was postponed for next year. Shannon Loftis, publishing director of Microsoft, the company statement said that since there are enough games with high reputation, like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6 coming out this year with games are announced in the coming months. "With the launch of many games this year, it was decided to postpone the game Quantum Break 2016 to increase our supply next year." This rejection is not surprising at all because in November 2014 Phil Spencer, chairman of the Xbox, referred to load games in 2015 are expected to leave the console and the consequences would be a rejection of some games. "I really do not know how we'll publish all the games that we plan to spend this year," in the words of Spencer. Loftis even hinted that Microsoft will announce new games at E3 2015 that have a new option that will be associated with the game Gears of War. It should be noted that Microsoft has approved the continued development of the television series Quantum Break Despite the closure of the studio Xbox Entertainment Studios last year , part of his activities was responsible for the original Xbox video. Remedy's creative director, Sam Lake, shared his views on the rejection of the game and said that the extra time received by the Company for the development of the game, will contribute to the sights and performance. "Thank Lmaritzino the patience, and want you to know the staff will use this opportunity to polish the game to make the entertainment experience you expect from us," he said.
Thanks
1 User