Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crytek's Warface to go live next week!

Discussion on Crytek's Warface to go live next week! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Crytek's Warface to go live next week!

Fellow users, calm your anticipation, as the highly awaited game Warface is set to be released in Europe on October 21. Despite the problems that were encountered in the beta, the upcoming game Warface is set to be Crytek's next (and only) MMOFPS.

Below, you'll find a teaser trailer which shows off Crytek's powerful engine in all it's shiny, motion-blurred awesomeness. Be warned, drooling on your keyboard is inevitable.

This is awesome news, as I've been following this game for a few months now, I've even suggested a section to made for it as I didn't get accepted for the beta. I can't wait for the official release!
Old 10/16/2013, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 1,146
I want a Warface Section! This game is awesome!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/22/2013, 01:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
yep warface section is a good idea, i loooooove this game
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Presentation] Warface (Crytek)
10/22/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hello guys, I´d like to show you the new game Warface its a first person shooter with epic graphics it is Free 2 Play here´s a video Warface Gameplay HD (part 1) - YouTube the game is not available in europe yet. how to get the game?
Warface Crytek Shooter!
03/10/2012 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
Kennt jemand den F2p Shooter Warface von Crytek Der soll es ja schon in asien geben aber ich fnde keine asiatische website via google Möchte so gerne die Asia version des Shooters Zocken!
Crytek: Warface
11/28/2010 - Main - 1 Replies
Der Krieg hat viele Gesichter und eines davon wollen uns Crytek offenbar in ihrem neu angekündigten First-Person-Shooter präsentieren. Wie inzwischen offiziell bestätigt wurde, soll der nämlich "Warface" heißen. Uns ist der Name nicht unbekannt, war er doch schon vor Wochen als Trademark eingetragen worden. Es soll sich bei Warface um einen Militärshooter mit "cinematischem Erlebnis und Grafik, K.I. sowie Physik auf 'Next-Gen'-Niveau" handeln - so weit nicht gerade originell, aber immerhin...
APB beta to go live next week
10/16/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 19 Replies
Realtime Worlds CEO Gary Dale has confirmed that the beta for APB will go live next week. The exec dated the beta during the Tech Media Invest conference taking place at the Emirates Stadium in London. The studio began taking applications for the beta last month, with the developer promising to increase the number of participants as the process evolves until launch. The company has raised over USD 70 million for the development of APB and other projects, with expectations high for...