Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dreamfall Chapters moving into full development

Discussion on Dreamfall Chapters moving into full development within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Dreamfall Chapters moving into full development

Kickstarter campaign for Dreamfall Chapters was completed, and the Red Thread Games has collected nearly twice as much money for the development of the game than they had planned.

Dreamfall Chapters was successfully funded, just few days after he started Kickstarter campaign. A lot things has been achieved - 1.5 million dollars, which is almost double than the requested amount.
That is still less than the budget which was used to made previous game from the The Longest Journey series, but the developer assures us that he has all he need to make a great adventure.

The additional amount will bring a lot of good things. For starters, the game will be released in the Mac and Linux versions. Chapters will contain real small in-game encyclopedia with books about the game world, and a novel, that will show all previous events from the series. Sountrack games will get more songs, and French and German subtitles will be added. Finally, a new Dreamfall will get more locations and characters than it was originally planned.

The goals, that was not achieved, are versions for iOS and Android, and a separate 2D adventure that would explain, from the first-person, the story of April Ryan. However, it is not excluded subsequent porting to iOS / Android, and for Miss Ryan - the developer is still hoping that they will one day get the chance to finish her ​​story from her visions.

Either way, in the new video you can see how the development of the game flowing, a little gameplay (this time in Europolis) and for the first time - Kian Alvin

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DEVELOPMENT RELEASE]full Automatic tournament
09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 21 Replies
hi, I'm here to present my work currently under development, is an automated tournament up to 64 players using the arena as battle field at moment I was able to test the operation for 4 player having good results, certainly the quest still has many shortcomings to be corrected but I do not have the possibility to test with 8+ players, I kindly ask if someone can look for bugs and report them . the final quest will be publicly released for all users particularly now I'm interested the...
WTT Steam Acc+ Bf2 Acc for Gw Acc All Chapters
05/12/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
hey everyone i want to trade a steam acc and a bf2 acc for a guild wars account with all chapters (proph/fac/night/eotn) write pm if you have one vaal
[Development] Cabal Files FULL
06/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 31 Replies
So anyway, we have our usual bullshitters yes, you Yokisagan. But now ill give it to you straight, asdSF have released EP2 Files, which im uploading to rapidshare as we speak, I will be posting the link here once it is done. I wont be running a Private server for it, why? because i simply and honestly cant afford it, me and a few friends will be running a mini private server, for 20-30 people max, but this will only be for close friends. What is the use in this thread? you get EP2 Files +...
Fable The Lost Chapters
07/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Ja also i habs mir gezogn un hattes auf deutsch zwar shconma durch aba i spiels jetzt ( leider) auf english un wollt fragn obs haltn patch gibt der das spiel auf deutsch dann darstellt oda kann ejmand die sprach un textdatein irgendwo uppen un den link gebn ôo ? xD danke ^^ karma up !
Farm WaterWorks Chapters
02/23/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I know people say it is a one time mission but if you abandon it after you complete and get your reward you can take it over again. and when you finish it about 8 times not only will you be high enough of a level to take alot of the house missions and all of the harbor mission but you will be so well equiped it would make most people cry. The problem is alot of people either finish all 4 parts (2 chapters) of the WW and move on to the marketplace and forget to pick up their reward OR they...