Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,914
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

According to the publisher, , this title will feature 150 licensed teams, as the firm has licensed the Spanish league in its entirety, as well as Italy's Serie A.

Konami has secured individual agreements with different teams all over the world, just to mention some of these teams we can call Manchester United, Bayern Munich, FC Porto, AEK Athens, Galatasaray Istanbul, Shahktar Donetsk, FC Kopenhagen, Zenit St Petersburg, CSKA Moscow, RSC Anderlecht, Dinamo Kyiv and Dinamo Zagreb.

Another addition to this title are the 17 licensed national teams, including England, Italy, Germany and France.

Regarding leagues, the most important update would be the extend of Konami's exclusive agreement with UEFA for the use of the Champions League and Europa League competitions.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Personally HATE football/Soccer but given me a great Idea of what to get my Bro for his mas prezzy.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 20
any cracks or downloads coming ??
Old   #4

The game hasn't even been released, we would need to wait for the release to know about it

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
The game hasn't even been released, we would need to wait for the release to know about it
Yes i already know that contact me first if you find out if there is a crack of game not a demo
Old   #6

what about the european champions??? Chelsea FC?
Old   #7

Didn't say anything about Chelsea, so I wouldn't believe they got that contract and we will keep seeing it as London FC, might as well, double check the information about this, to make sure about Chelsea
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

The Black Market: 113/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,504
I don't like PES. I'm a FIFA gamer. :]
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Didn't say anything about Chelsea, so I wouldn't believe they got that contract and we will keep seeing it as London FC, might as well, double check the information about this, to make sure about Chelsea
this sucks....but pes 12 was a good game...the only bad thing about it is the license
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

I never liked PES before but this one is simply amazing
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,718
Fifa is more better than PES, thanks for the news.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Well, this is a matter of opinion, some like FIFA some like PES, I personally have been playing PES for a while, and stopped playing FIFA a long time ago, this year I will test both games though, yet it is a huge let down that FIFA doesn't have Camp Nou
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Quote:
Well, this is a matter of opinion, some like FIFA some like PES, I personally have been playing PES for a while, and stopped playing FIFA a long time ago, this year I will test both games though, yet it is a huge let down that FIFA doesn't have Camp Nou
I have switched between PES and FIFA soo many times. Started out with FIFA, then it was Winning Eleven, then back to FIFA, then to PES again last year. Haven't decided how I like this year's incarnation yet. The controls don't feel as responsive to me as Konami is advertising, but maybe it will just take some getting used to. On the other hand I am a die hard gooner so the camp nou thing doesn't really bother me too much I'll test FIFA when it comes out and see what I think.