According to the publisher, , this title will feature 150 licensed teams, as the firm has licensed the Spanish league in its entirety, as well as Italy's Serie A.
Konami has secured individual agreements with different teams all over the world, just to mention some of these teams we can call Manchester United, Bayern Munich, FC Porto, AEK Athens, Galatasaray Istanbul, Shahktar Donetsk, FC Kopenhagen, Zenit St Petersburg, CSKA Moscow, RSC Anderlecht, Dinamo Kyiv and Dinamo Zagreb.
Another addition to this title are the 17 licensed national teams, including England, Italy, Germany and France.
Regarding leagues, the most important update would be the extend of Konami's exclusive agreement with UEFA for the use of the Champions League and Europa League competitions.
Didn't say anything about Chelsea, so I wouldn't believe they got that contract and we will keep seeing it as London FC, might as well, double check the information about this, to make sure about Chelsea
Didn't say anything about Chelsea, so I wouldn't believe they got that contract and we will keep seeing it as London FC, might as well, double check the information about this, to make sure about Chelsea
this sucks....but pes 12 was a good game...the only bad thing about it is the license
Well, this is a matter of opinion, some like FIFA some like PES, I personally have been playing PES for a while, and stopped playing FIFA a long time ago, this year I will test both games though, yet it is a huge let down that FIFA doesn't have Camp Nou
Well, this is a matter of opinion, some like FIFA some like PES, I personally have been playing PES for a while, and stopped playing FIFA a long time ago, this year I will test both games though, yet it is a huge let down that FIFA doesn't have Camp Nou
I have switched between PES and FIFA soo many times. Started out with FIFA, then it was Winning Eleven, then back to FIFA, then to PES again last year. Haven't decided how I like this year's incarnation yet. The controls don't feel as responsive to me as Konami is advertising, but maybe it will just take some getting used to. On the other hand I am a die hard gooner so the camp nou thing doesn't really bother me too much I'll test FIFA when it comes out and see what I think.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Demo offiziell angekündigt 07/21/2012 - Gaming News - DE - 22 Replies Alle Fans können aufatmen, denn Konami kündigte heute die offizielle Demo von Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 an, welche auf den 25. Juli datiert ist. Mit dieser Demo und dem anschließendem offiziellem Release von PES 2013 mehrt sich die Reihe zum 14. mal. PES ist laut Spieletipps-Umfrage nach FIFA der zweit beliebteste Fußballsimulator bei den Lesern.
Der Nachfolger kann in einigen Punkten sehr überzeugen. Eines der Hauptkriterien ist die verbesserte Grafik. Im Vorgänger ähnelten die Charaktere...
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - Spielbare Demo ab nächster Woche verfügbar 07/19/2012 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies Konami eröffnet mit der ersten spielbaren Demo zu Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 die diesjährige Fußball-Saison der virtuellen Art.
Die Spieler können ab nächster Woche die Neuerungen des Spiels erleben.
Insgesamt bietet die Demo acht voll lizenzierte Teams, darunter europäische Nationalmannschaften, wie Deutschland, England, Portugal und Italien.
Für den Copa Libertadores läuft der Santos FC, SC International, Fluminense und Flamengo auf.
Bereits bei der Demo werden deutsche Bildschirmtexte...
[S] Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 Key 02/29/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies Hey, suche einen pes 2012 cdkey für PC. Natürlich unbenutzt, am besten in form eines digitalfotos oder ähnlichem vom key.
Würde via paysafecard / ukash zahlen.
Falls jemand einen key abzugeben hat dann bitte eine pn an mich mit preisvorstellung.
Pro evolution Soccer 2010 08/28/2011 - Main - 6 Replies Hey com, ich habe mitbekommen das man bei PES10 die Bundesliga reinpatchen kann aber wie. könnte mir einer helfen?
Skype: timon878