Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Quadruple Desktop Tutorial

Discussion on English Quadruple Desktop Tutorial within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use this to hide your programs, switch programs fast, or multitask when your on your comp. Be creative with it! The final result will look like this.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Step 1- Download this program, and go through the steps to install it.

Step 2-
Right click the task bar, and go to tools>destop manager. Make sure that desktop manager is checked

Step 3- Click on the green button to view all 4 screens.

Press each gray square, and a new desktop should come up. Click the green button after all 4, and you should see 4 desktops on your screen.

Step 4- *Important step, dont forget it!*

Right click the green circle, and uncheck Shared Desktops. This needs to be unchecked, or when you load something on 1 screen, it will go on all 4.

Like I said, be created and have fun with it If this helped you, karma would be appreciated^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2007, 14:04   #2

woooow^^ nice +k
Old 01/13/2007, 21:41   #3

w00t that rockz +karma
Old 01/14/2007, 13:11   #4

Very Nice +k
That was one feature that i love on my VLinux comp.
Old 01/16/2007, 15:30   #5

is there a program like that for windows vista?
Old 01/18/2007, 16:04   #6

elite*gold: 196
Don't know what's that special with it...
Using ThemeXP/StyleXP or WindowBlinds with Desktop Manager may let your memory melt down if you have less memory than 512 ^^;;
Old 01/19/2007, 20:56   #7

that sounds great !
But I can´t test it , because my computer is destroyed
Old 01/21/2007, 06:25   #8

its ok, once u get you comp fixed u can try it. Btw, thx for the karma guys, much appreciated.
Old 02/19/2007, 20:52   #9

what i can do to get diffrent wallpapers everytime i change it i goes to the old wallpaper ( my english is not very good) ^^

EDIT: done ^^ +k
Old 02/27/2007, 21:54   #10

Didn´t work, also when i download the File, i installe it but i can´t use it. I didn´t found an exe, i havnt an icon in my Taskleist
Old 02/28/2007, 16:00   #11

Meiner meinung nach ne ziehmliche ram fressende angelegenheit
Da lob ich mir mein Linux mit gleichen funktionen und tausend mal besserer Ressourcen verwaltung