Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to earn some easy & genuine cash? GC, PP, Amazon etc.

Discussion on Want to earn some easy & genuine cash? GC, PP, Amazon etc. within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to earn some easy & genuine cash? GC, PP, Amazon etc.

Hey,

so I decided that I'd make this thread because I got few sites that I use every now and then to earn some so called, beer money. Now you have to understand that money doesn't grow on trees so you have to work in order to earn money.
I'll make a little explanation (I try to make it sound as simple as possible) about sites I use. Most of these sites are Survey based, however, you can receive points in other ways, such as by watching videos, reading articles & news, downloading applications & games for your device e.g. iPhone & Android.

So let's get to the sites & apps.

First one is GrabPoints. You can use the site or you can download GP application to your device. It's fairly easy to use. Once you have registered, you can start earning points which you can then use to redeem gift cards, skrill, PayPal, Amazon, BTC & Google Play.
After registration you can go to "Get Started" tab and watch the little tutorial it'll give you, which will give you points.
You can earn your first points by following them on twitter, connecting your account to facebook, verifying email (obviously), uploading an avatar, completing few little question & referring your friends.
Main ways to earn points are watching articles & news, videos, doing surveys & downloading applications & games, which you can delete afterward if you want to. Sometimes you have to do something on a game, e.g. get level 5, in order to get the points.
There are multiple survey providers which offer different surveys and sometimes same surveys.
You will also get points every day when redeeming a code GrabPoints sent to you.
Referring friends would be the last way to get points. You can earn 100-500 points once your referral has earned 1000 points. (You can earn 1000 points in less than a day if you really want to) And your referral will also get a head start of 500 points if he/she uses your referral link/code.
1,000 points = $1

Next stop would be Earnhoney. In this site, you'll do surveys, watch videos, download applications & games for your device in order to get HoneyDollars ($HD). There is also an application for it, but with it, you can only watch videos which aren't giving that much points.
For your first withdraw you have to earn only 200 $HD which is $2. Unfortunately, that is only a $2 Amazon Gift Card, but if you continue to collect more points and achieve 500 point mark, you can withdraw a visa gift card or PayPal.
Available Gift Cards are Amazon, PayPal & Visa.
100 $HD = $1

The third site would be InstaGC. Pretty much very similar to Earnhoney & GB. You earn points by doing surveys, giving an opinion, watching videos, downloading applications & games. This site has the most survey providers meaning you can earn more points, faster.
You can redeem your points to GC or Cash.
Available GC are G2A, GeekyGet, Openbucks, Rixty & Steam. Available Cash options are PayPal and BTC.
100 points = $1
NOTE: In order to use this site, you need to have your PayPal verified.

The fourth one I want to share is an idle PC application that runs in the background. You simply register, download the application and run it and start earning cash. You will only earn the cash at the end of the month IF you are accepted. You can still use the application and should use it and hope that you get accepted. So you pretty much earn a little cash without doing anything. Meaning once you run this application, you can do whatever you want, as long as your PC is on. (I think you can use this on a VPS)
Cash out monthly to your PayPal address.

The last one I'd like to share is Casho. It's kind of like auction based. Meaning, you use your points to bid on an auction and on that auction there are points rewards or cash rewards. The more players = the more money there is in auction. Price values may vary from $0.5 to up to $300. (Biggest one I've seen is $300) Sometimes the price value on auction is locked to a specific value, for example, $1 and you can bid with 1 tap and sometimes the price values go up by $0.05 per bid.
The points in Casho are called taps. 1,000 taps = $1
Bids cost from 1 tap to 10. (Haven't seem higher)
You can earn taps by downloading and running applications and games through Casho. (It's explained well enough in the offer tab)
Available cash out options are PayPal & BTC. (More coming soon)
On this site, patience is the key to big & small winnings. You should collect taps for few days and wait till you have quite a lot of it. Watch auctions carefully and see when they usually ends, who won the last auction and how many times it was bidded till it was over.

For cashout options in few of these sites, is charity. Meaning you can use your points to help charities.

The last site I want to share with you is Proficil. There are no referrals for here, so you can pretty much just register there.
In this site, you do studies which are made by different universities, institutions, and different researchers. Those studies may vary a lot. Sometimes you will get pictures that you have to tell what you feel like. There are so many different types of studies that I genuinely don't even know myself. Every study I've made have been different.
It's a really simple site that is easy to use. Different tabs for Studies, profile, account and such.
Studies reward are absolutely greatest and they are in my opinion really fair. The longer the study lasts the more money you get, easy.
Rewards are from £0.20 -> to who knows how much. Lasts from 2 minutes to up to hour/s.
Note: Site is UK based, hence the pound used in rewards.
This is the site I use the most even though it sometimes feels like it takes days to get a study, but once you get that study or studies it pays off well!

Ps. There are questions in sites that you SHOULD answer in order to get more surveys more often. And of course, if you want to help me out & get yourself a cool head start on some of these sites (Usually $0.50 at least on GB) feel free to PM me asking for a referral link.

Alright, that's all for now! Feel free to post comments about these sites if you have any kind of experience with them. Positive & negative comments, because they are both good for me and you. Also for Moderators, tell me as soon as possible if it's missing something so I can add them. Ps. Profilic.ac link isn't a referral (On the site you can't refer your friends other than only sharing the link!)