Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Genuine way to earn Marvel Gold

Discussion on A Genuine way to earn Marvel Gold within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Genuine way to earn Marvel Gold

FREE GOLD FOR MARVEL AVENGERS

Marvel: Avengers Alliance FREE GOLD

1000 Points = 10 $ | 10$ = 42 Gold ...After you register on site you must confirm you're registration by checking you're email Complete offers and start collecting points for gold. You just need a couple minutes every day I was think "This doesn't work" but I looked better,and i found some deals that work well, and you can earn a lot of points, which can later turn into gold for Marvel Avengers Alliance.

Link for registration >>

Surely I can explain you in detail. You have to earn points on this site which you can earn by doing surveys and watching videos and getting referals. That you then redeem to buy facebook gift card. It takes me 2 day to generate 10 $ to buy fb gift card which gives me 42 gold.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2012, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 50
so what about merit point?..
and how 2 withdraw the money or change it 2 facebook credits?
Old 12/23/2012, 05:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbroken91 View Post
so what about merit point?..
and how 2 withdraw the money or change it 2 facebook credits?
Merit Points are used only to contribute to your team in competitions. They can't be used as money

You can redeem FB gift card from the store worth 10 $ which requires 1000 points and gives you 42 gold in game. If you refer you earn in cash which you can withdraw to pp or any other services available. Cash can be converted in Points but not the vice versa.
Closed Thread