Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Tutorials
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]AutoIt3 Capture mouse position in a variable?

Discussion on [Request]AutoIt3 Capture mouse position in a variable? within the Tutorials forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]AutoIt3 Capture mouse position in a variable?

I'm trying to make a small simple to use botting program and I noticed the mouse click command needs coordinates. I looked thru the list of functions etc. Couldent find a way to store your current mouse position into a variable of X and Y **Or something like that** so I figured I would come to the forum and ask if anyone knows a way how?
Old 01/17/2008, 06:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Opt("PixelCoordMode",2)
Opt("MouseCoordMode",2)

While(1)
$pos = MouseGetPos()
$var = PixelGetColor($pos[0] , $pos[1] )
ToolTip("X,Y: "& $pos[0]&","&$pos[1]&" Col: "& $var,$pos[0]+20,$pos[1]+20)

WEnd

mouse coord x,y is stored in $pos[0],$pos[1]
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Blue Mouse Map
05/26/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello Guyz , I Need your help... Can Some1 do a BlueMouseMap i wanna see how it looks like Im Kinda Dummie so....Sometimes it takes me up to 15 minutes to catch the fuking mouse...Its Really Boring Add me on msn: [email protected] if you want to Thanks. :handsdown:
[Request]Mouse Recorder
02/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
i would like to request for a working mouse recorder for GCPH....if theres one existing Thanks
[Request][Help] Moving clients to position on screen (right-top corner)
02/02/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Just found an easy way to do this with autohotkey. for who ever is interested the ahk script would be: WinWait, Raiding Clans WinMove, 0, 0 ; For top left corner, for right top corner you have to look at what your resolution is to know where to put it. EDIT:// Ok now, with the new chat in conquer i noticed moving my CO with this is not a correct way.
[REQUEST]Mouse Recorder
11/30/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
Meron po ba kayong Mouse Recorder dyan na pedeng ipang record sa GC?? Effective po kasi yun. Pede ka po magrecord sa dungeon para Fragment sa 2nd Job Quest. At isa pa Effective rin po to para sa mga TAMAD na tulad ko :p kahit sino nga po eh tatamarin sa 2nd Job Quest eh. Meron po akong Axife Mouse Recorder kaso pagtapos ko pong magrecord nung na click ko na yung play pagpunta nung Mouse sa GC window biglang TUMITIGIL! Please post po kayo nang MATINONG Mouse...
[C#]Simple Program For Getting Mouse Position
06/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
I just thought i'd release this simple program i put together it's useful for making bots in autoit and autohotkey etc. Just makes finding the X and Y co-ords simple. Download Cursor Position