Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Mabinogi Account

Discussion on S> Mabinogi Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Mabinogi Account

Black Valencia armor set, Muffler Robe, Ring Bow, Master of Range, R1 Magnum, R2 Arrow Revolver,R9 Rest, High Dex(over 200 with title), R1 Soul of Chaos, Rank 5 Hands of Chaos, 11pets!! 1 Horse mount, one Flying mount. Ill send a vid with everything included to serious buyers only. Alot more then whats mentioned here comes with the account.
Old 11/02/2010, 02:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I Would Really Like to see the Vid... To know Whats the server .. total lvl etc... if u could mail the Vid to my Email Address it would be pretty fine... Ty alot

E-Mail :

Reply fast plz
Old 11/05/2010, 22:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still waiting for ur answer dude o-o