Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 3x 100% falc and a Legacy cape

Discussion on WTS 3x 100% falc and a Legacy cape within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 3x 100% falc and a Legacy cape

All on tranq, looking for PAYPAL or NEMESIS cash/guan acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS G4 guan/15b/100% falc -Redemption
06/12/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says, I'm selling all these items on Redemption. Looking for 20$ per 1b or 60$ per 3b. Dealing only with paypal, PM me your msn to negotiate a purchase. Looking for 80$ for the falc. The Guan comes with AP among other things I'll discuss over MSN. Also selling a 120% CS12 elite g4 blade now.
WTS G4 Guan/16b/100% Falc - Redemption
06/12/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all, looking for 22$ per 1b, or 60$ per 3b. The account price is negotiable, it comes with AP and reward point AP waiting to be usable as well as loads of cash shop items and stuff on the char. All payments must be through paypal. Send me a private message including your msn to discuss a purchase. Also selling a g4 120% CS12 leet blade now. Open to offers on it atm.
Legacy GunZ Stuff
12/19/2007 - GunZ - 2 Replies
I'm searching for some stuff about Legacy Gamers GunZ. I used "Search" but found nothing. Thank you guys! *Ihr könnt auch deutsch schreiben* *You can also write german*
dark legacy wow comics XD
06/29/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/first.html insgesamt gibts 45 davon,schauts euch an vlt versteht ihr ja dann was das in WoW main soll ^^