Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search a mobile game modder

Discussion on Search a mobile game modder within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Search a mobile game modder

Hello everyone,

I am searching for a experienced mobile game modder that can create a private mod for me.
iOS or Android doesn't matter, I have both.

I pay fair.
Only trusted and legit people, please don't comment if you have a new account or 0 positive trades.

Details for the game:

It's a MOBA called Vainglory.
This game is kinda dead (no profiles etc.), but the devs still running the servers for the community so that they can play with "Guest" accounts.

So there is no ban risks or something. In the past, no one was able to mod this game, maybe you can give it a try, maybe now when it's "dead" there is a security issue and you can mod this.

Mods i want:

- Map Hack "Always see enemies"

Optional:

- everything possible like faster farming (more gold for the minions),
a small damage boost, etc..

But all other mods that are possible, they have to be like not obviously like one shot kill. We can talk about more details and prices when you think you can do this job.

Best regards