Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA Hardware Lambda Screamer PCIe R04 & M.2 R03

Discussion on DMA Hardware Lambda Screamer PCIe R04 & M.2 R03 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOLD DMA Hardware Lambda Screamer

I'm selling my Screamer that I don't need anymore because I switched to internal cheats.

SOLD
With undetected AtomicDMA Unique Firmware. Bought in December 2021.

SOLD (Link leads to R04 as the R03 is not in their shop anymore)
With undetected Clutch Solutions Unique Firmware. Bought in 2019.
Old 05/09/2022, 18:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Rough Price?
Old 05/09/2022, 18:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodFellaJew View Post
Rough Price?
depends if you want it with or without firmware. For just the screamer it's around msrp, firmware is extra
Old 05/10/2022, 03:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

request on discord sent
Old 05/14/2022, 23:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1060/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,914
Arrow Escape from Tarkov Trading -> Trading

#moved
Old 05/16/2022, 23:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingoodwill View Post
This dude sold a screamer a month ago to someone and only a jtag showed up. he tried pretending DHL opened the box took out the card and sealed it back up. Now magically he has 2 for sale a month later. buyer beware, make sure you use PayPal not fnf
I didn't sell any admins of atomic anything. Why are you posting in the name of someone else? Go back to pasting your EFT toolbox from UC.

just to clarify I sold the screamer of a friend who didn't need it anymore but as he doesn't speak any english I sold it for him. I shipped the screamer and everything in the box, there is video proof of me packaging the box and there are 2 receipts that state the weight of the package.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by axioN-THC View Post
I didn't sell any admins of atomic anything. Why are you posting in the name of someone else? Go back to pasting your EFT toolbox from UC.

just to clarify I sold the screamer of a friend who didn't need it anymore but as he doesn't speak any english I sold it for him. I shipped the screamer and everything in the box, there is video proof of me packaging the box and there are 2 receipts that state the weight of the package.

I bought a screamer from this guy - who went under discord username Fliegenklatsche#9433. I was stupid and trusted him and paid him via crypto - yes, my fault there. He scammed me and only sent a JTAG - no screamer. Stopped communicating with me and would not refund me my money.

DO NOT Trust this guy who is now using discord roKo#6614.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 96
So when the guy complained his card didn't show up, you had 2 cards for sale. and now you magically have 2 cards for sale. Get out of here with your nonsense. On top of that, the guy who you scammed then went and bought a card successfully from me with no issue, why would he do that? its so obvious, you got caught.

Potential buyers make sure to use PayPal goods and services so you actually get your card (or money back). he's going to try to trick you into needing his money now, or quick. don't fall for it.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:33   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingoodwill View Post
So when the guy complained his card didn't show up, you had 2 cards for sale. and now you magically have 2 cards for sale. Get out of here with your nonsense. On top of that, the guy who you scammed then went and bought a card successfully from me with no issue, why would he do that? its so obvious, you got caught.

Potential buyers make sure to use PayPal goods and services so you actually get your card (or money back). he's going to try to trick you into needing his money now, or quick. don't fall for it.
are you kidding me? check the chatlog, I only had one for sale, the one from my friend. I was planning to keep using mine but as I got banned I don't need it anymore. the r03 I bought of ebay-kleinanzeigen.de for a steal so I'm reselling it for profit. check the images, nothing fake there. you were biased from the start, no matter what I would've said to defend myself, you already made up your mind. I even showed you video proof.

DHL weighed the package when posted, and reweighed it in their sorting center, it was the correct weight, that's all the proof you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5low13 View Post
I bought a screamer from this guy - who went under discord username Fliegenklatsche#9433. I was stupid and trusted him and paid him via crypto - yes, my fault there. He scammed me and only sent a JTAG - no screamer. Stopped communicating with me and would not refund me my money.

DO NOT Trust this guy who is now using discord roKo#6614.
there is video proof and multiple receipts with the weight. nice attempt to scam me and get the money and the screamer, but I didn't fall for it.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:42   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
are you kidding me? check the chatlog, I only had one for sale, the one from my friend. I was planning to keep using mine but as I got banned I don't need it anymore. the r03 I bought of ebay-kleinanzeigen.de for a steal so I'm reselling it for profit. check the images, nothing fake there. you were biased from the start, no matter what I would've said to defend myself, you already made up your mind. I even showed you video proof.

DHL weighed the package when posted, and reweighed it in their sorting center, it was the correct weight, that's all the proof you need!

there is video proof and multiple receipts with the weight. nice attempt to scam me and get the money and the screamer, but I didn't fall for it.

Show proof of the one you are saying you just bought from eBay with the listing and showing you purchased.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:49   #11

Quote:
Show proof of the one you are saying you just bought from eBay with the listing and showing you purchased.
why would I? I'm not gonna sell you anything. It's on the pictures with my discord tag and my r04.

edit: because I'm bored
Old 05/17/2022, 00:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Edit - I linked his boxing video on his YouTube and he took it down

This is the boxing video you are talking about...who takes a boxing video unless they plan on ******** someone over or had issues in the past.

You act like you couldn't have made the video, opened the box, and take the card out and put it in a new box. Boxing video means absolutely nothing. You didn't even tape closed the anti-static bag with the screamer and you didnt even seal the zip-lock bag.

Let this just be a fair warning to everyone - do not deal with this guy. He just happened to own 2 screamers, sold 1, and now has 2 screamers for sale again.
Old 05/17/2022, 01:23   #13

Quote:
who takes a boxing video unless they plan on screwing someone over or had issues in the past.
DHL recommends to, especially on international shipments.
Quote:
You act like you couldn't have made the video, opened the box, and take the card out and put it in a new box. Boxing video means absolutely nothing. You didn't even tape closed the anti-static bag with the screamer and you didnt even seal the zip-lock bag.
why would I seal the bags when I seal the box?
Quote:
Let this just be a fair warning to everyone - do not deal with this guy. He just happened to own 2 screamers, sold 1, and now has 2 screamers for sale again.
I had 2, sold one, bought another and now I'm selling both. How are you still lying about this when I got multiple receipts from DHL proving the weight is correct... just leave it
Old 05/17/2022, 01:30   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
DHL recommends to, especially on international shipments.

why would I seal the bags when I seal the box?

I had 2, sold one, bought another and now I'm selling both. How are you still lying about this when I got multiple receipts from DHL proving the weight is correct... just leave it

You know what...what goes around comes around. I just can't wait for you to get what you deserve and it'll happen sooner or later.

I'm done with this and done with you...

Everyone else reading this thread - do not deal with this guy - you've been warned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2022, 03:05   #15

Quote:
You know what...what goes around comes around. I just can't wait for you to get what you deserve and it'll happen sooner or later.

I'm done with this and done with you...

Everyone else reading this thread - do not deal with this guy - you've been warned.
you've got be kidding... there are RECEIPTS with the WEIGHT, which proves I shipped the screamer....

Tags
dma, lambda, r03, r04, screamer