Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA Hardware Lambda Screamer PCIe R04 & M.2 R03

Discussion on DMA Hardware Lambda Screamer PCIe R04 & M.2 R03 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 05/17/2022, 04:00   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I didn't want to have to come back to this thread and reply...but here is what he is saying vs what I'm saying (I'll try not to be biased) - anyone in this thread who is reading or interested in buying from him can take away what they believe happened or if they want to deal with this guy:

He is stating he shipped everything (Screamer/JTAG/Cables) in a sealed box and either one of two things happened:
1 - Someone at DHL or Customs in Germany or USA decided they really wanted to open the package and steal just the Screamer and then keep everything else inside the package and make it look like it wasn't tampered with. They decided not to steal the entire package, but you know...they've been dying to DMA cheat and really wanted that screamer and took it.
OR
2 - I received the package and am lying about not getting the Screamer. I secretly have it but I wanted to screw over this guy for some unknown reason and I'm making all this up that I received everything but the Screamer. I even diabolically decided I want to ruin his current subscription and standing with ATOMIC, that I involved the admins in what had happened - just so this poor guy could get banned. Again - for no reason at all since I really have the screamer .

OR

What I believe to have happened is that he saw his chance, when circumstances didn't work out when we tried to go through eBay, and I foolishly decided to pay him with crypto - that he decided to screw me and sent me everything but the screamer, video'd himself boxing it (as evidence knowing he would need it), and then played dumb when I told him I received a box with everything but the screamer. On top of that, when I told him to file a claim with DHL - he instead offered to transfer claim rights to me (as DHL offers that service), but he did not even insure the package! So, there is no insurance to collect from DHL anyhow.

Take what you will from that and decide on your own whether you want to deal with it. @, how about you just do the right thing and refund me my money...
Old 05/17/2022, 12:47   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5low13 View Post
I didn't want to have to come back to this thread and reply...but here is what he is saying vs what I'm saying (I'll try not to be biased) - anyone in this thread who is reading or interested in buying from him can take away what they believe happened or if they want to deal with this guy:

He is stating he shipped everything (Screamer/JTAG/Cables) in a sealed box and either one of two things happened:
1 - Someone at DHL or Customs in Germany or USA decided they really wanted to open the package and steal just the Screamer and then keep everything else inside the package and make it look like it wasn't tampered with. They decided not to steal the entire package, but you know...they've been dying to DMA cheat and really wanted that screamer and took it.
OR
2 - I received the package and am lying about not getting the Screamer. I secretly have it but I wanted to screw over this guy for some unknown reason and I'm making all this up that I received everything but the Screamer. I even diabolically decided I want to ruin his current subscription and standing with ATOMIC, that I involved the admins in what had happened - just so this poor guy could get banned. Again - for no reason at all since I really have the screamer .

OR

What I believe to have happened is that he saw his chance, when circumstances didn't work out when we tried to go through eBay, and I foolishly decided to pay him with crypto - that he decided to screw me and sent me everything but the screamer, video'd himself boxing it (as evidence knowing he would need it), and then played dumb when I told him I received a box with everything but the screamer. On top of that, when I told him to file a claim with DHL - he instead offered to transfer claim rights to me (as DHL offers that service), but he did not even insure the package! So, there is no insurance to collect from DHL anyhow.

Take what you will from that and decide on your own whether you want to deal with it. @, how about you just do the right thing and refund me my money...
if you keep defaming me I will post the entire chat log. I told you I could file a claim or you can do that, that decision was up to you, I never forced anything. You can keep lying all you want, the weight IS proof.

edit: for anyone still interested we can use a epvp middleman ofcourse
Old 05/17/2022, 12:57   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

without firmware how much
Old 05/17/2022, 14:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdap View Post
without firmware how much
add me on discord and we can negotiate something roKo#6614

Tags
dma, lambda, r03, r04, screamer