Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Item Editor

Discussion on Buying Item Editor within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Buying Item Editor

Buying working item editor for Glorious 4th Anniversary Update ( Astral weapon patch )

I'm looking for a full version, no trials, no bullshits
I'm looking for a version without hidden backdoors, communications with FTP servers or any other malicious bullshit (you know who you are i don't want to shame you in front of everyone)

I'm open for business, add me in discord @ Uber#5533
Old 07/20/2021, 16:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow Battle of the Immortals -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] DB Editor / Client Editor / PK2 Editor.
08/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Would like to make some Updates on the Server and need some peoples to make em. - Add me on Skype : Saint.sinner8 ( will be rewarded )
Item Editor (Npc Shop Editor oder so)
07/30/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 16 Replies
Hallo leute ich habe da mal eine Frage es wurde hier irgendwann mal die letzen 2-3 Monaten ein Npc Shop editor mit ein gutem Tut dabei weil mit Excel kann ich einfach nicht die Spec_item.txt bearbeiten da kommt immer ein Error und mit OpenOffice weiß ich nicht genau wie das geht hoffe einer kann Helfen. P:S Habe schon alles nachgesucht.
Media.pk2 Editor(Hex editor)
03/18/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
I have found a post on another forum about how to make pk2 edits. I have tried this and it works and its guides are very easy to use. This is for anyone that is farming at low levels, and gets bored, this might not be a bad idea to keep yourself entertained. This is the website The Mother Of Pk2 Tuts! - Silkroad Tavern Download the hex editor they have on the first page http://www.handshake.de/user/chmaas/delphi...nloa d/xvi32.zip And follow the different guides they have for...