Well, my team and i have been making an open source one for the last year. Shoot me a message on D chord. Acetopy#8004. If u want to join the team. Weve managed to lock ammo, heat and a bunch of other ****.
Some Features
- Player Teleportation + Ability to Set Waypoints & Preset Locations for Planets, Outposts and Shops
- Ship Teleportation + Ability to Set Waypoints & Preset Locations for Planets & Outposts
- No Clip
- Rapid Fire
- Infinite Ammo
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- No Hunger , Thirst or Oxygen Loss
I don't have a paid account so it seems like I can't post pictures or videos. A google search of my name + StarCitizen will give ya some results I'm sure. I plan to make a thread here but I first need to read more about how things work
I kind of popped in and gave Hithoseletrium420 a hand. In doing so him and I have learned a lot about this game in the last month or so
Some Features
- Player Teleportation + Ability to Set Waypoints & Preset Locations for Planets, Outposts and Shops
- Ship Teleportation + Ability to Set Waypoints & Preset Locations for Planets & Outposts
- No Clip
- Rapid Fire
- Infinite Ammo
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- No Hunger , Thirst or Oxygen Loss
I don't have a paid account so it seems like I can't post pictures or videos. A google search of my name + StarCitizen will give ya some results I'm sure. I plan to make a thread here but I first need to read more about how things work
I kind of popped in and gave Hithoseletrium420 a hand. In doing so him and I have learned a lot about this game in the last month or so
Is there a discord I can add you or join a server? I want to join the project but the discord name provided wasn’t able to add.
My team and I are developing a trainer. Hit me up on Discord if you're interested. We got a bunch of stuff working, but we protect our **** with a pay wall, for security purposes.
Still going strong 12 24months undetected. Shoot me a DM on discord for more information.
This is created by me and I have 0 resellers. If anybody else is offering "NightCity" do not entertain their services, reach out to me directly.
AUGUST 2022
For some reason the image isn't embedding, not sure probably have to pay for premium services to attach images. Not doing that to post 1 message
where do all the people who sell aUEC get so many aUEC from? they usually have billions right at the beginning after wipe? Do you have a hack or can you describe something yourself? Can anyone help me?
Star Citizen: Shooter Star Marine kurz nach Release von Cheatern verseucht 01/07/2017 - Gaming News - DE - 1 Replies Hacks und First Person Shooter, das sind für des einen Leid und des anderen Freud. Man kann fast behaupten, für jeden Shooter gibt es mindesten einen Hack und dementsprechend auch Cheater, die diesen nutzen. Anscheinend hat Cloud Imperium Games nicht damit gerechnet, dass Star Marine, der Shooter zu Star Citizen, auch Probleme damit bekommen könnte.
http://i.imgur.com/71zbuer.png
Die Antwort der Hacking-Community folgte prompt. Nur wenige Tage nach dem Release werden vermehrt Cheater...
[Serious] Looking for STAR CITIZEN "Mustang Omega AMDver." 10/24/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies Hello ePVPers,
I've recently bought myself a NVIDIA-GPU. After that, I found out that there is a Mustang Omega coming as a bonus with the purchase of a AMD R9 GPU.
Now I'm kindly asking if someone has maybe bought lately two AMD cards and is now having one to give away (or maybe just not want to play SC)?
I do really like the Mustangs design, especially the AMD-type and would be super happy to have one of these.
Thanks for your attention! ~Lau