Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAID: Shadow Legends Account Creation + Tutorial

Discussion on RAID: Shadow Legends Account Creation + Tutorial within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RAID: Shadow Legends Account Creation + Tutorial

Looking for people that can create a Raid Shadow Legends account and finish the tutorial which takes 5 minutes per account. Payment is 2EUR per account via paypal.

There will be a special link which has to be used to create the account with. When the tutorial is finished it should update the amount of finished tutorials by 1 and I will send you the 2 eur payment. Its a quick little job that requires little to no effort. The link is IP tracked though which means you can only use it on one IP once. Quickly resetting the router assigns you a new IP and you can create another account

Looking for around 30-40 more downloads in total. For more information feel free to send me a PM or add me on discord. .Exos#7904

Old 11/22/2020, 08:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 105
You can hit me up with a DM

« RENTING OVERWATCH ACCOUNT | Bestellservice 18+ »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Creating Raid Shadow Legends account and finishing tutorial
11/18/2020 - Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for people that can create a Raid Shadow Legends account and finish the tutorial. I'm paying 3eur per account. There will be a special link which has to be used to create the account with. When the tutorial is finished it should update the amount of finished tutorials by 1 and I will send you the 3 eur payment. Its a quick little job that requires little to no effort. The link is HWID tracked though which means you can only use it on one pc once. If you have multiple pcs we can do...
[Selling] [RAID BOOSTING] $1/RAID [LEAVES RAID WITH FULL GEAR]
06/27/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
:rtfm: You will leave raid with an inventory full of gear! You can bring whatever you want! I'd suggest a big 6sh118 raid backpack which I can provide. I accept PayPal, BTC or Skrill! $1/usd for first raid! Bulk raid discounts available!
Raid Shadow Legends (RSL) - Zavia Account
06/28/2019 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 0 Replies
RSL Account Legendarys: Zavia Epics: Jinglehunter, Jizoh, Galkut, Shaman x2
[Selling] Raid Shadow Legends (RSL) - Roschard The Tower Legendary Account
06/27/2019 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 0 Replies
RSL Account Level 19 Legendarys: Roschard The Tower Epics: Warcaster
Dragonica Private Server Creation , Création de serveur privée dragonica
05/02/2014 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
En : Hi guys today I want any of you give me a website link or page on epvp for me to create a private server Dragonica Thank you and ENJOY Dragonica Fr : Salut les gars aujourd'hui je voudrais quelqu'un d'entre vous me donne un lien site ou page sur epvp pour que je me crée un serveur privée dragonica