Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating Raid Shadow Legends account and finishing tutorial

Discussion on Creating Raid Shadow Legends account and finishing tutorial within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Creating Raid Shadow Legends account and finishing tutorial

Looking for people that can create a Raid Shadow Legends account and finish the tutorial. I'm paying 3eur per account.

There will be a special link which has to be used to create the account with. When the tutorial is finished it should update the amount of finished tutorials by 1 and I will send you the 3 eur payment. Its a quick little job that requires little to no effort. The link is HWID tracked though which means you can only use it on one pc once. If you have multiple pcs we can do this a few times .

Looking for 80 downloads in total starting upcoming thursday. For more information feel free to send me a PM or add me on discord. .Exos#7904
Old 11/17/2020, 20:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Average time needed to complete the tutorial?
Old 11/18/2020, 00:59   #3

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Jones View Post
Average time needed to complete the tutorial?
Youtube clip shows 12 minutes. Pretty sure it can be done faster if rushed through it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [RAID BOOSTING] $1/RAID [LEAVES RAID WITH FULL GEAR]
10/14/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
:rtfm: You will leave raid with an inventory full of gear! You can bring whatever you want! I'd suggest a big 6sh118 raid backpack which I can provide. I accept PayPal, BTC or Skrill! $1/usd for first raid! Bulk raid discounts available!
[Buying] Raid: Shadow Legends Account [günstig]
05/28/2020 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Zusammen, ich suche einen günstigen Raid Shadow Legends Account. Wenn mglich sollte Zavia vorhanden sein und als Starter Hero Kael. Alles andere ist Bonus :) Ich hoffe es meldet sich jemand.
[Selling] Raid Shadow Legends Account - Arbiter, Dracomorph, Reinbeast, Black Knight
09/13/2019 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, I'm selling a level 39 UNLINKED to Facebook account that features 3 Legendaries - An Arbiter fully ascended to 5* with 33k hp and 172 speed, Dracomorph, Reinbeast, Black Knight, Alure, and many others of the usual suspects + some other Epics. Also features great monsters for the CB. You can easily get to Gold in the arena with this account thanks to the Arbiter + Reinbeast combo. It's almost borderline cheating. It also averages around 3 mil to CB, definitely room for...
Raid Shadow Legends (RSL) - Zavia Account
06/28/2019 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 0 Replies
RSL Account Legendarys: Zavia Epics: Jinglehunter, Jizoh, Galkut, Shaman x2
[Selling] Raid Shadow Legends (RSL) - Roschard The Tower Legendary Account
06/27/2019 - RAID: Shadow Legends Trading - 0 Replies
RSL Account Level 19 Legendarys: Roschard The Tower Epics: Warcaster