Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STAR CITIZEN - GAME PACKAGES - STANDALONE SHIPS! CHEAP

Discussion on STAR CITIZEN - GAME PACKAGES - STANDALONE SHIPS! CHEAP within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STAR CITIZEN - GAME PACKAGES - STANDALONE SHIPS! CHEAP

Please Visit my Selly shop to purchase, or contact me on discord.

Once payment is complete I'll initiate the transfer of the Digital Item/Items to the buyer's PayPal email address. Claiming the item works even if your RSI email is different from your PayPal email.

All the ships/items can be giftable only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bounded to that account. So be careful on which account to - claim it.

Tracking and proof of delivery are provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website. No refund can be made.

My Shop -

Discord: EFTarkov#5146

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] STAR CITIZEN SHIPS/ACCOUNTS 💲BEST PRICES IN TOWN 💲
09/09/2017 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have an abundance of ships and 3 accounts available. The ships are able to be gifted to an account you own. If you have any questions about any of the ships or just the game, in general, let me know. If you own this game and just want to buy a ship for credit in the Star Citizen store you will get the full value of the ship in store credit. PACKAGE - AURORA MR STAR CITIZEN + SQUADRON 42 COMBO UPGRADED TO Constellation Taurus | $185 PACKAGE - AURORA MR AC STARTER | $45 PACKAGE - AURORA...
Star Citizen: Shooter Star Marine kurz nach Release von Cheatern verseucht
01/07/2017 - Gaming News - DE - 1 Replies
Hacks und First Person Shooter, das sind für des einen Leid und des anderen Freud. Man kann fast behaupten, für jeden Shooter gibt es mindesten einen Hack und dementsprechend auch Cheater, die diesen nutzen. Anscheinend hat Cloud Imperium Games nicht damit gerechnet, dass Star Marine, der Shooter zu Star Citizen, auch Probleme damit bekommen könnte. http://i.imgur.com/71zbuer.png Die Antwort der Hacking-Community folgte prompt. Nur wenige Tage nach dem Release werden vermehrt Cheater...
[Selling] Multiboxing services|Leveling packages|Rifts packages|Legendaries packages|Caches
02/27/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my multiboxing services for you ! Need a custom order ? Ask me ! http://hatscripts.com/addskype/hyuksmultibox.png What classes ? : Crusaders up to GR45 (T10 rifts) Wizards up to GR50 (T10 rifts) Barbs up to GR35 (T8 rifts)
[Selling] Game key für Hitman absolution(steam) und Star Citizen.
12/31/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Leute will meine beiden key´s für die Spiele Hitman: Absolution und Star Citizen verkaufen. Beide zusammen kosten 28.00€(Angebot) Euro. Sie können natürlich auch seperat gekauft werden. :) Akzeptiere: Paypal Was ihr noch braucht: Skype So freue mich auf eure Antworten :)