Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Unban Service for MapleStory

Discussion on Professional Unban Service for MapleStory within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Professional Unban Service for MapleStory

What do we provide?

We provide gaming account unban services for MapleStory!

What types of bans are we able to assist you with?

We can assist you with pretty much any ban reason and any alleged offense of ToS Violation except for: charge backs, fraud, fake IDs and scamming real-life currency and/or goods, as well as anything that is plain illegal material.

How much does it cost?

We have 3 separate packages to fit your needs, as it follows:

Fiver - 5 tickets - 24.99 $
Hotshot - 10 tickets + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 32.99 $
VIP - 20 tickets (up to 2 accounts) + PRIORITY + Random Steam Key + Skype chat support - 46.99 $

Do you have any discount coupons?

Actually, we do! Make sure to enter " elitepvpers " on our checkout page to benefit from a 3% discount on any of our packages!

How can I contact you?

You can contact us on either one of the following:

On our website -
By replying in this thread
Through our Facebook page -
Via e-mail at contact [at] unbanster.com
By adding us on Skype ID " Unbanster "

Thank you!

Some of our testimonials from here, on EPvP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by changen4125 View Post
I recently got my 8 year+ league account perma'd by using that shouldn't be used on the main account. Personally, I have had many accounts banned before, and the only reason I fought this one was because of the time I put in it.

Unbanster wrote a couple email, and I sent them back-and-forth to the game support. He was very fast and responsive in receiving and creating the first email as well as the follow-up. I had my account unbanned within a couple of days. Personally, I didn't think it was possible, but I am glad I tried!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRXLG View Post
Hi all,

I just recently had my account perma'd. I had invested tons of time and money into the account over the course of the last few years, and losing it was completely devastating.

I was referred to unbanster by a person that was trying to help me get the account un-banned. I was a little skeptical about it, first of all because the reason I was banned was a very difficult one to overturn, and secondly, I wasn't sure if a random person that had no personal connection to my account could be convincing enough. But, I had no other options, so I turned to the people at unbanster to help me out in any way they could.

A few emails back and forth between unbanster, and player support, and I had my ban overturned. They did all the work. I just copy and pasted what they said, and emailed it. You just sit back, relax, and they take care of all the little details.

They were really clever in the way they decided to approach things with player support, and they did a great job. They have some tricks up their sleeve and can really pull you out of a tight situation. I'm very happy to have my account back and I would recommend anyone that has been banned or severely banned to utilize their services. They are top notch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole4ever View Post
I ordered a package and it worked wonders! Took about 10 tickets. Great service, wonderful people!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
Its NOT fake

He is doing great work! His letter all good writen, I can Promise that
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyStreak View Post
Works Great!

Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyduderino View Post
Got perma-banned in a ban wave few days ago... but after 2 very professional and honest written tickets I got unbanned today. Thanks a lot for your help and fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strutan View Post
Great person, proffesional and helpfull! Got banned for economy abuse on WoW and after one ticket my ban got removed, I recommend him to anyone with ban probs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykeztv View Post
Wow. I'd had to come here and review this service.

My account I've had since 2006 was banned in 2015 for botting/3rd party. He managed to get the 2 year old ban lifted in 2 tickets, and now im back to playing!

Wonderful service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicip View Post
i vouch <3 Best Seller <3

6 Years ago i have banned WoW with 3rd party (Honorbuddy)
2nd ticket and account opened <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
Sending loads of cyber hugs and kisses to these guys, very professional and amazing support. They managed to remove my ban after I sent three retarded ban appeals to blizzard 10 months ago, and after two tickets from unbanster my account was open again. Maby ill chat you up in the future, hopefully not
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinalorela View Post
Great service and very helpful person!

Got banned for WoW Economy Abuse (huge value gold trade between realms) after a few tickets they removed my ban.

I recommend him to anyone with any type of ban it always worth to try it never give up your beloved account!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TkToaster View Post
I can vouch for these guys, not only did they respond quickly (and on a weekend), they were also incredibly helpful and answered any questions I had.

The tickets were professionally written and said just the right things; the ban was completely revoked in two tickets with no further issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcovic14 View Post
Great service got my fortnite account unbanned. The service they provide is great. They respond Very fast through Skype . They help with every step you make in the Process. So if you want your account unbanned hook them up!
Old 01/16/2019, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

My account got perma banned in ban wave in december 2018. but after 3 tickets i got unbanned. Thanks a lot for your help
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2019, 12:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
Arrow Maple Story -> Trading

#moved
Old 02/03/2019, 19:36   #4

EDIT: the Skype impostor has been banned (and ID removed) from Skype - but I'll leave this here in case he makes a new account.

Please be aware there's currently a scammer impersonating us on Skype (by copying the Unbanster name along with my avatar from EPvP).

When adding me on Skype, make sure to ONLY click it from under my EPvP avatar, and then double check the ID you added by right clicking my name on Skype, then clicking on View Profile and check Skype Name!

Also, if you're in doubt, confirm with me here or PM me here.

And lastly, the scammer is ONLY asking for Steam Giftcards, something we never ever ask for!

Our orders are website based only, and not on Skype or anything else!

Here is his current ID:

Old 06/17/2019, 22:55   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great Service!

I was permanently banned in Maplestory around a month ago and lost hope in getting the account back, but I was able to come across this thread. They provided a professional appeal for the ban based on my circumstance, and was eager to help throughout the whole process. After Nexon finally replied to the appeal, they released my account from the permanent ban. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who wants to recover their account!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2019, 23:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymously03 View Post
I was permanently banned in Maplestory around a month ago and lost hope in getting the account back, but I was able to come across this thread. They provided a professional appeal for the ban based on my circumstance, and was eager to help throughout the whole process. After Nexon finally replied to the appeal, they released my account from the permanent ban. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who wants to recover their account!
Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to register here on EPvP to post it! So happy to have been of help, welcome back to MapleStory and have fun!
Old 09/10/2019, 16:14   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 512/0/0
Any experience with Dead by Daylight (on Steam) ?
Old 09/18/2019, 17:19   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Only maplestory or other games?
Closed Thread

Tags
account unban, maplestory account unban, maplestory ban, maplestory unban, unban service