Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Register New,Map,Tools,Launcher,RohanClient 30$ .

Discussion on B> Register New,Map,Tools,Launcher,RohanClient 30$ . within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink B> Register New,Map,Tools,Launcher,RohanClient 30$ .

B> Website,Item Mall,Register New,Map,Launcher,RohanClient & Etc . 30$ or Php in PH .

i dont have map Theme Park,Dungeon & Etc.
Old 05/29/2017, 07:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30$, is this a joke?
Old 05/29/2017, 08:28   #3

Website,Item Mall,Register New,Map,Launcher,RohanClient how much u want ? cant afford 100$
Old 05/29/2017, 08:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its noones problem around here. If you cant afford it, you wont get anything. Thats life.
Old 05/29/2017, 13:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesdoin View Post
B> Website,Item Mall,Register New,Map,Launcher,RohanClient & Etc . 30$ or Php in PH .

Too cheap , you need at least 300$ for all of that things you want .
Cannot help sorry , it almost everything we had that you asking
Old 05/29/2017, 14:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

ahaha its joke i think you didnt know how give respect for a developer program
Old 05/29/2017, 14:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The problem is supply and demand. There haven't been enough expert programmers to create the packages that noobs need, therefore those experts we do have can charge a high price for the software. If there were more pros around, the competition would drive the prices down.

Too many ubernoobs need their hand held in Rohan. I wish I was a pro, I'd have made thousands from the neverending stream of noobs wanting to set up a server when they have no place to be doing so.
Old 05/29/2017, 14:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
The problem is supply and demand. There haven't been enough expert programmers to create the packages that noobs need, therefore those experts we do have can charge a high price for the software. If there were more pros around, the competition would drive the prices down.

Too many ubernoobs need their hand held in Rohan. I wish I was a pro, I'd have made thousands from the neverending stream of noobs wanting to set up a server when they have no place to be doing so.
#FeelsGreatMan
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2017, 18:07   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Website,Item Mall,Register New,Map,Launcher,RohanClient how much u want ? cant afford 100$
If you can't afford 100$+ for something like this I suggest to make it on your own good. 100$ is not enough for these things. There are many guides out there you should try it. Don't stop learning tho