Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Olly dbg + Rohanclient

Discussion on Olly dbg + Rohanclient within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Olly dbg + Rohanclient

Hi all, i was trying to modify the client .exe in order to disable atleast gameguard but i had a lot of problem with that. The first is, once i have modified the .exe have i got to run it through disassembler or thhere's a way to save and than run? i try the istruction to disable GG in the post how to remove GG but after i modify and run through disassembler GG runs and close the game telling me that i disassembler is opened.

I ask so to all that succeed in hacking the exe some help and support for theese problemss!
tnx giaefre
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2008, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Dont tried out yet, cause im not playin Rohan anymore.
But when you really disabled GG, then it could be the .exe itself that detects Ollydbg. Many "normal" .exe files had this check.
Close Olly & Run CE & Run Rohan again. If the Game still close, then its GG and you need them to bypass corretcly. Alternative take a look here ->

-MeUndercover
Old 08/05/2008, 12:19   #3

i see that file and i'm trying to understand changes. The point is...ONCE i have made changed how to make the.exe with changes??
AND ANOTHER THINK...when he write code caves he overwrite the code that was on that liness??
ad example he used addres *** for the code caves till address XXY

but in the original file from *** to XXY address there was codes....that i can't find in the modified one :S

however i can't still understand once i changed the code how i obtain the .exe :S and rohan GM topic doesn't turn GG off isn't it?
Old 08/05/2008, 13:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by giaefre View Post
i see that file and i'm trying to understand changes. The point is...ONCE i have made changed how to make the.exe with changes??
AND ANOTHER THINK...when he write code caves he overwrite the code that was on that liness??
ad example he used addres *** for the code caves till address XXY

but in the original file from *** to XXY address there was codes....that i can't find in the modified one :S

however i can't still understand once i changed the code how i obtain the .exe :S and rohan GM topic doesn't turn GG off isn't it?
Dont use Code Cave's if its unusefull. I think to bypass GG u dont need them really.
Dont downloaded the file, but it looks like an GG bypass -> turn off GG.

-MeUndercover
Old 08/05/2008, 17:24   #5

anyone can open soriens blog?? coz i cant...or there's new address to soriens blog or forum??
Old 09/13/2010, 19:02   #6

Sory Bad English
Old 09/14/2010, 22:18   #7

try pc hacker for bypass or
process hack + hide toolz 2.2